• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://delete.com
Server Address
Delete.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Hmm, Otland nickname "gorginio" is almost like the streamer "gorgo" nickname, weird..

GOD Sugar is quite similar to God Slugar (on Kasteria).

About two months ago, Gorgo started his own 8.0 long-term low-rate server, and now you're doing the same.

Hmm, Otland nickname "gorginio" is almost like the streamer "gorgo" nickname, weird..

GOD Sugar is quite similar to God Slugar (on Kasteria).

About two months ago, Gorgo started his own 8.0 long-term low-rate server, and now you're doing the same.
I started to create my project alongside the project of Gorgo. Name my full nickname is Sugar Cane known on server Nadora. Yes its similar project because i take inspiration of their idea. Its different because they're trying to make 8.0 as hard as old 7.4. My server content is stricte taken from 8.0 with some trade changes. I fixed all bugs, and open the server just for people who wants to play. I tried to help them by offering my data pack and help with repairs of their scripts. They refused to cooperate so I made my own project.

greatest server to ever exist this is nearly as big as competitibia register now!

So, could you explain why your nickname suggests that it's Gorgo's server?

Propably same guys who tried with tibianic scam, new accounts that legit look similiar to different projects, gm nicknames that look like god/gm nicknames from another projects
At least try to make it less scummy xD

So, could you explain why your nickname suggests that it's Gorgo's server?
I already contact the otland to change the name because for sure it loose like Gorgo's name
Propably same guys who tried with tibianic scam, new accounts that legit look similiar to different projects, gm nicknames that look like god/gm nicknames from another projects
At least try to make it less scummy xD
Name Sugar Cane is with me from 2012 so how else could i name my God char than God Sugar. I've never seen any slugar or other names 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back