• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Deleted account's

Myssi Maron

Reaction score
why my account;s have been deleted i see that there was some bug with items yesterday i have bought a lot of rares yestterday and i lost my money items and chars wtf.....

What is your character name?

and check the trade log if you can and if it possible cus i payed rl cash for that .. or check where this noob guy was transfering his cash

You can use the forgot password feature on the website to recover your account. The items that were obtained through bugs are removed from everyone who had them, if you bought them from someone else then you should have questioned how he got them and reported it instead of paying him.

okey thanks for letting loose me all these money for nothing how could i know items are obtained by bug lolz.....

okey thanks for letting loose me all these money for nothing how could i know items are obtained by bug lolz.....

Simple? Noone had them before the update came. Also, there are if i am correct 2 threads arleady about that on Forum, you could check it.
Its ur fault

its my fault ? LOL THE STUFF TURN INTO LIFE THE SHITTY UPDATE WITCH I could even dont know about ......... and............. let me loose my cash for buying rares yeah gzzzzz its my fault:D

its my fault ? LOL THE STUFF TURN INTO LIFE THE SHITTY UPDATE WITCH I could even dont know about ......... and............. let me loose my cash for buying rares yeah gzzzzz its my fault:D

Come on, Warlord sword isn't even obtained on Real tibia if im sure, how the hell could it be obtained here?
Also, the rest 99% players on server knew about that, but ur just the only one who didnt know. You lost cash, continue playing or get lost simple as that

don't compare ots to rl tibia:) ok? i fought that LOL THOS EITEMS ARE LEGAL......... i fought that those are legal items..........UHSUHSAUHSHAU lol SO NOw im scared to trade with xodet cus he can sell me illegal mana pots server should be backupeed ........

don't compare ots to rl tibia:) ok? i fought that LOL THOS EITEMS ARE LEGAL......... i fought that those are legal items..........UHSUHSAUHSHAU lol SO NOw im scared to trade with xodet cus he can sell me illegal mana pots server should be backupeed ........

Go and kill ur self.

ok but it's better for the world if you can do it with me but.. you first ok? i will be straight after you np JUMP!xd

Man everybody knows that, you knew it aswell, you tried to get profit of it but went bad, your fault.

what the fuck now some1 is telling me what i knew go to hell can you tell me what was i drinking for tooday's breakfast or wtf are you a medium i did not know that this is illegal to buy staff

Back