• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team deleted thread

name : Zibus
Languages : English and french
Time you can spend : 2hours/day and 10/weekend

Name Dextrol

Age 16

Languages English , Swedish , German

Time you can spend 10 hours at least per day

Regards Dextrol

Last edited:
Axel, Zibus, Dextrol, Lord Xavy welcome in our support team, as you are the first 4 to be tutors you will be senior tutors with 80 lvl and some cash. :) Tomorrow when you will be creating a character, create it with the names wich you have written here. I will pm you ASAP but now i must leave my house for some hours.

Kind regards,
Teckman.

Not going too much into detail.

Name: Nizar / Jack
Languages: Fluent English
Time you can spend: As many as you need.

name: Jorge
Languages: Español,English, portugues um pouco

Time can you spend: I go too school from 7am to 2:10pm, always im punished,reason; My fcking grades lol, but im a nice person i like to help people and i have pacience

PS: IM GOING TO CANCUN ON TUESDAY 12(may) AND BE RIGHT BACK AT FRIDAY 15

Last edited:
Hello! :) Good night from mexico

Name: Octavio Trejo
Nicks: Teco, tobi, tequito, tecosan, omnisito (my favorite is teco)
Languages: English (español) and Spanish (i can understand a little of brazilian = portugues pouco but no talk it)
Time you can spend : Undenifed... I have a work of computers in my house, my time is undefined, all day, some times i dont sleep for play tibia :D

Im learning to program in some lenguajes, my dream is make software like my father, if i can help u, msg me :) I can recommend the sever for the people in my work :)

I can help with a donations (i can donate money some times :))

I hope to be helpful :)

Ty and bye :)

msn: [email protected]

Name(nick or real name): Zuricata
Languages: Spanish, English, little Portuguese
Time you can spend: Like 7-5 hours by day, everyday.

I've been tutor in RL, also in Znote, a Hosted Proyect of OtLand.

I would really like to be tutor there.

Zuricata

[email protected]

Seems that we are a lot of mexican players, that is good, because while GM's are sleeping, in mexico its afternoon, so we are online :D

My name is Jason

My current age is 17

I am only fluent in english, but I can speak it perfectly

I can spend almost all my time on the OT helping player's, hell I could even be good for a gamemaster if you need one, but I will be able to give at most 5 - 6 hour's of online time per day, and on weekend's almost no limit (20 - 23 hour's at most per day on weekend's).

-Jason

Name(nick or real name), Jakers
Age, 14
Languages, English, Slovakia
Time you can spend. 6hours on Weekdays, weekends up to 15hours

Name(nick or real name): Spamy (Nick)
Languages: English, Spanish and some French :)
Time you can spend: I can spend long time in OTs Can spend 3-7 hours online daily

Back