• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint deleted thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

barker

HHHHH
Reaction score
I just saw that an advertisement thread of mine / stians was removed... is there any reason? :S

Give me the title of your thread and I will retrieve you the reason ;)

Because you need to specific a country where the server is being hosted, Stian wrote "Europe" which is not valid.

Because you need to specific a country where the server is being hosted, Stian wrote "Europe" which is not valid.

Oh thanks but.. noway you can just restore it and just change the "Europe" to "germany" ?

srry Delirium, i forgot XD

but the thread is Realms.vapus.net advertisement thing

shouldnt you send them like a warning that the thread will be removed it if they doesnt change it? or was he so stupid so he didnt changed? :p lol

Another question: When you write the country, are you going to write the country of where the server is being hosted(dediciated) or the owners locaion?

Oh thanks but.. noway you can just restore it and just change the "Europe" to "germany" ?

srry Delirium, i forgot XD

but the thread is Realms.vapus.net advertisement thing

http://otland.net/f43/germany-v8-54...ns-vapus-realms-full-real-map-4-worlds-63546/

Restored :) Also removed two symbols cause the thread title was too large to fit.

shouldnt you send them like a warning that the thread will be removed it if they doesnt change it? or was he so stupid so he didnt changed? :p lol

Another question: When you write the country, are you going to write the country of where the server is being hosted(dediciated) or the owners locaion?

http://otland.net/f43/rules-example-read-before-advertising-skip-your-thread-get-deleted-75/

It's clearly specified here by Jester that your thread title must include the country where the server is hosted, the server's name and the client version of it otherwise it gets deleted. It's not moderators fault that people don't read stickies hence, complaints should be in vain.

Delirium, ive reported 3+ threads, they are still left?

I would as I didn't deleted it. The location must be where the (dedicated) server is being hosted either by a company or by the owner of the server.

@Delirium
Okay thx, im just dumb to dont look on the stickes ;p lol

@Xenios
Well okay ;p. Thanks for the info!

Ye, I remember I used to have "Europe|Germany", Should have removed Europe, and not germany. Anyway, I don't think company is valid. Because many companies can host in many diffrent countries. Like serverloft can host in both US and Germany etc. It doesn't tell us much about the location.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back