• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Deleting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't following the advertising board rules.

how so?
The name is correct
It got the info that people need, just no pictures about ingame or minimap or so?!

IDK, Znote said Germany to me -.-
It DD Company hosting service, maybe its fake ip he using? can u please undelete and rename it?
cuz Znote said to me Germany -.-!

How could you miss the
*[Country]. (ONLY ONE COUNTRY!! THE COUNTRY WHERE THE SERVER IS BEING HOSTED(IF THE COUNTRY IN THE THREAD ISN'T THE COUNTRY WHERE IT'S HOSTED, WE'LL DELETE THE THREAD!))
or the
(must be written in English, else it will be still deleted also note that bold parts (IP address and port) are required if you do not use a custom client.)
~*Port*~: 7171

ye? as I said, Znote said its hosted in Germany after he looked up the IP, u can ask him urself, and It is in English + contain ip address and port

right, but undelte the last thread, ill add ports, didnt notice XD

I've undeleted it, please change the Country and add the ports

you sure?
Znote saying its Germany

You can see from the IP Lookup I posted above that the hostname resolves to an IP in Spain(u even have a nice Google Maps to show it)

u had the thread saying it was from Germany and our IP Lookup traced ur IP back to Spain, thats why ur thread was deleted
IP Checking Results for row.servegame.com
Now that I re-check the IP with other tools, they return: Spain, Switzerland, France and one of them even says South Korea. xP
Out-dated/faulty databases I guess. Also, Trace route from 'murrika seems to point at France, none of them says Germany nor "Worldwide" nor USA as Amiroslo previously tried, though.

Either way I'll PM Don Daniello just to be sure.

Thread closed.
I apologize for the mistake.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.