• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Demonia RealMap RPG 24/7

lecius

Reaction score
Demonia RPG Real Map 24/7 Wants You!

Demonia is currently hiring staff members because one person can not run an OT...well...

We are in need of staff for all positions pretty much, we need forum moderators, we need tutor's and gamemasters, we need mappers, and scripters.

Want to help out this promising server? We have been open for about two months so far and don't plan to go down ANYTIME soon!! We also have one of the most complete 8.11 RL Tibia Maps out there, so please check us out.

We are 5x Exp rate, 4x Magic/Skills, and 3x Loot. We are truly an RPG server, so please if you want to PK and all of that gay shit just leave this thread because we honestly don't want you here. Now what we are hiring!

In-game:
(0/2)Mappers
(0/3)Scripters[Monsters/Spells]
(0/3)GameMasters
(1/5)Tutor's
If you want to join our staff team in-game please check out our recruition page HERE

Forum:
(5/5)Moderators
If you want to join our staff forum team please check out our recruition page
HERE

Hope to hear from somepeople soon!

Last edited:
You know There is a Song For " NEYO " it say " IAM SO SICK OF LOVE SONGS "
but i want to change word to be " IAM SO SICK OF REAL MAPS OT SO SO SO SICK "

Sorry For saying that but i need to do that in any rl map 8.11
any way "We are 5x Exp rate, 4x Magic/Skills, and 3x Loot. " Try please to make the exp higher and the loot higher and i'll join fastly :D

Last edited:
I won't change the exp rates because if it is higher than it is pretty much a funserver, I want players to ahve something to work for, atleast have it a bit hard. If they get the lvls and items they want in a month they will quit the server fast.

Wow cool comment you made me happy i'll try that server now :D
By the way Write some Details [ IP AND STUFF ] about the server and sorry i cant help your staff im still 12 years old :p
Edit : Hey why server is offline it start say coneceting to sever and it stay long time

Last edited:
Umm, why would you post that your looking for a team when all you have left is 1 tutor position, lmao..

I would be interested in Graphic Designing, Moderating, and Event Managing if you had positions left open.

Umm, why would you post that your looking for a team when all you have left is 1 tutor position, lmao..

I would be interested in Graphic Designing, Moderating, and Event Managing if you had positions left open.

No...4/5 means 4 open 1 not-open...so we need 4

Oh I see, Alright then.
I would like to apply for a Gamemaster, Global Forum Moderator, Graphic Designer, and Event Manager.
As I can see you are consious about posts, which is stupid but I have 302 posts. I worked with many servers including: King Corona OT, Shadows Serv, Energy Server, YurOT Original, Hollandia, and Revolution OT.

My name is Alex MacDonald.
I live in Canada.
I Have played OT for as long as it has been out, and rl tibia for 6 years.
I am currently out of work but I am interested in a new server.

Oh I see, Alright then.
I would like to apply for a Gamemaster, Global Forum Moderator, Graphic Designer, and Event Manager.
As I can see you are consious about posts, which is stupid but I have 302 posts. I worked with many servers including: King Corona OT, Shadows Serv, Energy Server, YurOT Original, Hollandia, and Revolution OT.

My name is Alex MacDonald.
I live in Canada.
I Have played OT for as long as it has been out, and rl tibia for 6 years.
I am currently out of work but I am interested in a new server.

Make an application on my forums, and ill PM you.

Name: Henrik
Why We Should Hire you: Il loving mapping and map tracking
Additional Comments?:
Im persistent person i do never give up.
Got a level 70 ek on candia i can track with.

Name: Henrik
Why We Should Hire you: Il loving mapping and map tracking
Additional Comments?:
Im persistent person i do never give up.
Got a level 70 ek on candia i can track with.

You PM'ed me and I pm'ed you back with the correct area to apply. Thanks :thumbup:

Back