• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Depot chest

fokuleh

Reaction score
i don't know if this player on my server is the only with this bu, but in the depot he has not depot chest!!!, xD he can save items on depot but not in depot chest because he has not Xd, if somebody can help on how to add, thnx!

The chest should be there from the beginning, you must have done something wrong, try downloading the server and rerun in again.

No, my players was have it too before restart. I think its becouse of using RME, depo chest wasn't saved becouse depo wasn't work propertly. Now i'm using only SimOne and i don't have lost items from depo.

yes, but the problem is only he, the others account works good!, why? xD

cuz he maked an account/player after restart, that before you using RME to editing map, and saved it.
Sorry, I'm wrong, if you saved map in RME all depots lost depotid.

Here is my issue with these depo's
When a player puts something in Depot and relogs nothing is in depo. I use Rme for map editor and i went in the map and put depo to the city and they still loose items. What else can be the problem?

Back