• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Describe a movie, others guess

Correct again. :C

images

Yep it's Donnie Darko :D

That feel when I don't know any of those recently posted. :(
Well here is one of mine:

- be a ballet girl
- dream of getting a role in one dance
- qualify for the dance but become literally insane as a consequence
- wound self and die at the end of that dance

Haven't seen black swan yet and I was planning on watching it... but this kinda spoiled it all for me.. thanks :(

Psychological thriller. American terrorist. Several small nuclear bombs. Interragator. Samuel jackson. Torture. #can't prosecute a man with no fingernails. Twist.

bump

Haven't seen black swan yet and I was planning on watching it... but this kinda spoiled it all for me.. thanks :(

Sorry bro. As a matter of fact, it's worth watching even after this little spoiler. Also you're guaranteed to fap during/after the movie. Anyway, I recommend, even though there are better movies in this thread / in that genre generally.

Psychological thriller. American terrorist. Several small nuclear bombs. Interragator. Samuel jackson. Torture. #can't prosecute a man with no fingernails. Twist.
unthinkable
Mine :
A dude is trying to write a script for a movie about an specific number of characters with certain personality/mental disorder, he end's up finding almost all those characters in he's real life, one of them is him, the other his close friend who kidnaps dogs and gives them back for the reward. Other has a black wife with cancer. ...

unthinkable
Mine :
A dude is trying to write a script for a movie about an specific number of characters with certain personality/mental disorder, he end's up finding almost all those characters in he's real life, one of them is him, the other his close friend who kidnaps dogs and gives them back for the reward. Other has a black wife with cancer. ...

Seven Psychopaths?

Movie where a very small town somewhere in Nevada end up coming into contact with an alien creature that lives underground that used to prevail in the area thousands of years ago.

Seven Psychopaths! :) You're right, I've no clue about your movie tho

Movie where a very small town somewhere in Nevada end up coming into contact with an alien creature that lives underground that used to prevail in the area thousands of years ago.

I keep thinking Tremors

-A creature has a obscene addiction with jewellery. In particular, a ring.

Movie 1: Parents remarry giving a new brother to each of the children that still live at home. At first they are not very fond of each other, but by the end of the movie they create a multimedia entertainment company and rearrange their bedroom for more activities. Oh, here is a bonus hint: "Brennan, you are 39 years old. I do not expect you to call him dad" "Well I'm not going to EVER! Even if there's a FIRE!"

Movie 2: A woman joins a news anchor team in San Diego, making her the first woman to be on the air with the men. The group of men go out of their way to try to get a date, then after breaking up; get her fired as she starts to take their thunder. Bonus hint: "Bryan I'm going to be honest with you, that smells like pure gasoline." "They've done studies you know.. 60% of the time, it works; every time."

Rep for whoever gets them both!

Last edited:
Movie 1: Parents remarry giving a new brother to each of the children that still live at home. At first they are not very fond of each other, but by the end of the movie they create a multimedia entertainment company and rearrange their bedroom for more activities. Oh, here is a bonus hint: "Brennan, you are 39 years old. I do not expect you to call him dad" "Well I'm not going to EVER! Even if there's a FIRE!"

Movie 2: A woman joins a news anchor team in San Diego, making her the first woman to be on the air with the men. The group of men go out of their way to try to get a date, then after breaking up; get her fired as she starts to take their thunder. Bonus hint: "Bryan I'm going to be honest with you, that smells like pure gasoline." "They've done studies you know.. 60% of the time, it works; every the time."

Rep for whoever gets them both!
Movie won iz stehp bruders

Muvie 2 iz

Ankermenz

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GhostX again. - You winz rep next time!

Last edited:
Back