• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Monster Devovorga 100%

LucasFerraz

Systems Analyst
Reaction score
Made by me.
Thanks to TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more.

Lua:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<monster name="Devovorga" nameDescription="Devovorga" race="venom" experience="700000" speed="350" manacost="0">
<health now="1000000" max="1000000" />
<look type="354"/>
<targetchange interval="2000" chance="7" />
<strategy attack="100" defense="20" />
<flags>
<flag summonable="0" />
<flag attackable="1" />
<flag hostile="1" />
<flag illusionable="0" />
<flag convinceable="0" />
<flag pushable="0" />
<flag canpushitems="1" />
<flag canpushcreatures="1" />
<flag targetdistance="1" />
<flag runonhealth="0" />
</flags>
<attacks>
<attack name="melee" interval="1200" min="-0" max="-3100"/>
<attack name="lifedrain" interval="2000" chance="7" length="8" spread="0" min="-0" max="-1110">
<attribute key="areaEffect" value="redspark"/>
</attack>
<attack name="earth" interval="2000" chance="15" radius="6" target="0" min="-0" max="-450">
<attribute key="areaEffect" value="bigplants"/>
</attack>
<attack name="poisoncondition" interval="3000" chance="28" radius="7" target="0" max="-950">
<attribute key="areaEffect" value="carniphila"/>
</attack>
<attack name="cursecondition" interval="4000" chance="35" radius="7" target="0" max="-1200">
<attribute key="areaEffect" value="smallclouds"/>
</attack>
</attacks>
<defenses armor="40" defense="39">
<defense name="healing" interval="3000" chance="20" min="2000" max="3000">
<attribute key="areaEffect" value="blueshimmer"/>
</defense>
</defenses>
<immunities>
<immunity paralyze="1" />
<immunity invisible="1" />
</immunities>
<voices interval="3000" chance="10">
<voice sentence="Slurp!"/>
<voice sentence="See how weak you are?"/>
<voice sentence="I tried to save you, but there's no use."/>
<voice sentence="My soul, power, hatred, knowledge and fury are far away."/>
</voices>
</monster>

-----------------
Repp++

Free Question: LucasOlzon, you know if you can automatically collect the same items as for example: 20 golds, and when I go to my backpack is collected automatically to the other golds, the same with potions, if I have 2 potions and get on any space in my backpack, is collected automatically with others.

100%? devovorga can't be hurt if have summons ¬¬ but thanks! is a good template ^^

100%? devovorga can't be hurt if have summons ¬¬ but thanks! is a good template ^^

Remember that Tibia's monster are made with behavior, what does it means?.

That they cast haste and some spells on special conditions :D e.g; if player is +4 sqm, then it will haste, otherwise it'll strong haste.

Since our monsters are made in XML, it's not possible unless you edit sources, but it will be a better idea to make monsters in LUA, it will be funnier!. :eek: :$

Remember that Tibia's monster are made with behavior, what does it means?.

That they cast haste and some spells on special conditions :D e.g; if player is +4 sqm, then it will haste, otherwise it'll strong haste.

Since our monsters are made in XML, it's not possible unless you edit sources, but it will be a better idea to make monsters in LUA, it will be funnier!. :eek: :$

error, is very easy make the devovorga script in lua, only need "onStatsChange" creature event registered :)

@Ezzz

ofc not.. make an custum spell for hasting..

get players in range and then if they're up to 4 sqm haste, otherwise... strong haste..

also if you want it to become ivunerable, you can make an on stats change.. if has summons ret false..
or also, create an flag "ivunerable" on source and put it when summoning..

Back