• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Diamond Hunt Online

Snuggles

Mapper for Project XDC, Deathzot V2, TBA XDC 10.77
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello.

I was wondering if anyone else have or is currently playing DHO? It's a really great idle in-game browser RNG game where the focus isn't to sit and click till you die like most clicker games, but rather have the game automatically collect resources for you. The amount of resources collected depends on how many drills you got running etc.

You collect stuff based on RNG, either you get everything or you're unlucky and get nothing. ^_^

You can use these resources to upgrade furnaces, drills or even sell them to other players on the market. There are 6 skills you can level to 100; Crafting, Mining, Brewing, Farming, Exploring & Magic.

It's very addictive, I have 61 days played so far and no way near finished with the game.

Recommended for those who wants something to do to kill a few hours every day when bored. :)

Image of some of the things in this game and what it looks like https://i.imgur.com/yz28Qs2.png

http://www.diamondhunt.co/game.php

Check it out ;) People are also helpful to answer your questions in the chat!

Last edited:
wich serv do you play, registred and chosed normal server pm me for name

I play normal aka Softcore, name is Snuggles. :)

I advice everyone who starts playing to choose normal, Hardcore is really hard especially if its your first time playing. Basically the difference being on hardcore is you can't buy or sell anything to other players on the Market.

Last edited:
level 63 now hah, going forward ^^ @Snuggles any idéas how to earn fast money, i got 2 emeralds but noone buys from the player market hah!

level 63 now hah, going forward ^^ @Snuggles any idéas how to earn fast money, i got 2 emeralds but noone buys from the player market hah!
GG! :) You still have a long way to go tho! ;)

Most things don't sell for max price, I would check what the current minimum price is set by players on the Market and if you think that's good, put same price and it will sell fast. Apart from that, providing you already have 10 Pumpjacks, keep making them, they sell very easily, same with gold bars! :) You might have to wait till you're higher level to create pumpjacks though, but gold bars sell very well and that's suitable for your current level. You can also ask higher leveled players in chat to purchase your items for max price, most of the players will do just that if you ask nicely. :)

Also, in case you get a diamond I would suggest not selling it but enchant your rake with it. That will result in more farming crops discovered and harvested over time and you will have a much easier time leveling farming. :)

Level 548 here... I want to quit but somehow I can't bring myself to do it :'(
Will give my entire account, sell stuff for cheapest price / buy stuff for the highest to anyone who helps me with mapping or lua scripting on my ot! :D

Back