• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Did I do something wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chronlc

Reaction score
Hey y'all. Fairly new here. So I made an ot with all the awesome guides and help from some people here. And I thought I followed the posting rules to advertise. My freshly new server in the server Gaia section. Was I denied and not notified? Does it take more then a day or two to get it approved? Thanks in advance to any help with info on this.

Side note, hello everyone! Nice to meet y'all!

Ah ok. Do we get notified if we're denied the post?
Post automatically merged:

Not rushing the team here at all. But how can I check my status on this. Been a couple days now and I still don't see it posted

Last edited:
Ah ok. Do we get notified if we're denied the post?
Post automatically merged:

Not rushing the team here at all. But how can I check my status on this. Been a couple days now and I still don't see it posted

Weird, should not take that long

Did u follow the rules too?

I'm pretty sure I did. As I didn't want to get denied. I'd really like to advertise my server ya know

Hello,

Sorry for the late respons, I have been super busy IRL.

You followed the rules and everything was fine there, the thing is that we need to manually approve these threads and it can take a while if no one has time to login that day.
It's extremely rare that it takes 2 days and we are sorry about that!

Seeing as your thread has already been approved i'm closing this thread, if you have any questions feel free to send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back