• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Did you like it..

Did you like it..?

• No, I don't like it when someone say that to somebody from germany.

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • Yes, all people who say this to german people are right.

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters

Shawak

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Shawak
22:44 Lady kacia [120]: u are noob becuse u germany
22:44 Lady kacia [120]: it' easy
22:44 Shawak [127]: ah

All ppl thinks that we are "nazis" or "noobs" because we live in germany, I saw this often, like in some signatures in otland, or ots.
I hate this shit :mad:.

1. Hitler lives for 60 years, we have nothink to do with him.
2. Hitler comes from austria not from germany.
3. All german people hate Hilter to.

OMG!? ARE YOU FROM GERMANY??? DMN NOOB!!! I HAT YOU!!!! HITLER!!! NAZIS!!!! I KILL U!!!!

/ na kidding :D

PS. only retarted ppl think like that, and the ones who care about their opinion are even more retarted...

i hate it like i hate when u can speak spanish and u live in the us they call u mexican then u get in a fight and get kick out of school for 3 months<_<

i love germany

and if i say in my school the name hitler or nazi the teacher will be very angry and call my parents ......

i dont got problems with german ppls i got alot of them :D

All ppl thinks that we are "nazis" or "noobs" because we live in germany, I saw this often, like in some signatures in otland, or ots.

Why do you care about those kiddies? Let them say "fucking nazi" or something like that, take it as it is or kill yourselve. Most of those ppl's are 14~15 years old, they don't know a shit about it.
and to the third point.. 'Nazis' don't hate him.

i hate more people who thinks ur inteligence is reflected in ur english skills while they dont even know any other language then english...

PD: Is lenguage or language?

Why do you care about those kiddies? Let them say "fucking nazi" or something like that, take it as it is or kill yourselve. Most of those ppl's are 14~15 years old, they don't know a shit about it.

Not only 14-15 years old guys do that.

i hate more people who thinks ur inteligence is reflected in ur english skills while they dont even know any other language then english...

PD: Is lenguage or language?

It's language.

ops..

i didnt understand the vote..

so i thought yes
is yes i like germany
lol.

Well i love GERs In school i learn ger ;p
And also i hate pl thats all thats bec they are soooooo ooooo o oo o oo sllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww

i told a guy relogg and he like u pl ?

i no
he u relogg
i why?
he bec you hack me...

ops..

i didnt understand the vote..

so i thought yes
is yes i like germany
lol.

Yes = "German People are Nazis".

Well i love GERs In school i learn ger ;p
And also i hate pl thats all thats bec they are soooooo ooooo o oo o oo sllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww

i told a guy relogg and he like u pl ?

i no
he u relogg
i why?
he bec you hack me...

I know, the most people say that pl's are hackers ;).

right!

Back