• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Dip'ah in real tibia

dip'ah

www.darkot.net
Reaction score
I don't know really why I made this thread,
Long story short, since Tibia had their 7.8 update I've pretty much only visited them for 5 days to then retire for 5 months and then return for 5 days and continue like that..

I only play when I need to get my head off some things, like today working on C++ for 10 hours straight, I decided to login for 20 minutes to real tibia and get a level.
And to swear irl when I run by someone I reported for afk botting few months back on so on..

Anyhow, don't expect screens too often, but I'll try to post whenever I get a level or something, so 1-5 weeks between each screen hehe :)

This character is located in a non-pvp world Nerana.
You may think it's a noob option to chose non-pvp, but let's face it, I play 20 minutes a week, maybe..
How am I supposed to keep up with botters botting 8-12 hours a day to then come and acting like they're legends... no thanks.....
[100% manual ofc, botters can just slam their face into a wall for contribute with ruining tibia]
wi3llw.jpg

3534eb7.jpg

Good luck! Hopefully you will stay longer this time! :)
haha doubt it, DarkOT's around the corner, and I have a 1 year old kid and a house to take care of so.. [ERROR 108, Time not found] xD

haha doubt it, DarkOT's around the corner, and I have a 1 year old kid and a house to take care of so.. [ERROR 108, Time not found] xD
oh lol ^^ Well gl anyway! Hope you get something done atleast :D

Today the winter update was released, the game world came back online at 12:00 CET and I decided to take the advanage of that there's no botters online.
And boy I was alone.... the first 5 minutes....

First botter was sighted at 12:14 CET, 14 minutes after the game was opened up.. (I think it would be better they didn't pre-announce the update, so all bot developers sit the last day waiting for it.. also I think it's crap they released the client like an hour before the game was back online, which give bot-developers plenty of time to scan through the client and update their softwares)

Level 71, and I was stalking 2 idiots stealing my drags, so I decided to follow them around (lvl 72 ED and 65 MS)
And they regret being ass to me because it turns up I outdamage them both together, making me getting most exp and all loot.
They did about AVG 250 damage/turn, while my myself make an AVG 550 damage/turn..
149w0ti.jpg

After I refilled my supplies, and went back, I saw some loot luck coming..
m7ys07.jpg

And I had no idea it was a pretty good loot luck, since only a few dragons after this happens:
104ruvb.jpg

And then again a few dragons later this happens:
2qkjm6g.jpg

But that was it, after that I was hoping to have continued luck and find a dsm... did not happen..
so I advance in lvl:
15i5lom.jpg

After the advance, I decided to go back and logout and continue preparing DarkOT.
This is how my loot looks like between lvl 71-72. 1 hour and 5 minutes of hunt total today.
25qrm1f.jpg

While I was having fun testing the new spawn-bug in Tibia I got another level :p
fb9ufd.jpg

Decided to make my EQ fit little better for dragons..
6oljkm.jpg

Edit:
Made another level after I got curious to try out dl's without having mana shield all the time
3134sif.jpg

Last edited:
GO GO level 100! :p

I'm still trying to get used to some of the new graphics, those fire fields seem out of place in a Tibia screen. o_O

GO GO level 100! :p

I'm still trying to get used to some of the new graphics, those fire fields seem out of place in a Tibia screen. o_O
everything looks weird as fuck for me since my eyes are mostly laying on 7.4 haha xD
But in someway I got used to it pretty fast :p

level 100 wont happen hehe, at least not soon, there's a small chance I'll get 76 or maybe 77 before I'm retiring again for 5 months :)

everything looks weird as fuck for me since my eyes are mostly laying on 7.4 haha xD
But in someway I got used to it pretty fast :p

level 100 wont happen hehe, at least not soon, there's a small chance I'll get 76 or maybe 77 before I'm retiring again for 5 months :)

haha I get it, it's relaxing to take a break and play for a little while.

Keep on enjoying yourself man, and gl with your next server.

Back