• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Discussion: most stable version for an ATS?

Wilson Kaupert

Reaction score
I was researching on the web about the most stable version for an ATS (i.e. like naruto, pokemon, digimon, dragonball...), but didnt manage to find a good answer.

Most of global servers uses TFS releases for 8.60 (0.3.6 or 0.4 mainly), but the ATSs seems to prefer 8.54 releases.
I was wondering if you guys could share with me your opinions about that, and indicate the ideal TFS version for a new ATS.

Thank you!

If you want to play Naruto on the PC, search "Naiteki" on google, tibia is not worth using to play Naruto with that game still being worked on.

Doesn't dat editors work on 8.60 as well as on 8.54?

Yea but I believe you need to add a code to it in order for it to work with 8.60, and there isn't that much difference between 8.54 and 8.60, especially if it's going to be a complete custom server so I guess 8.54 is just the easier option.

Back