• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Do you practice a sport? Tell us which one!

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey OtLanders... I wonder how many of us actually practices a sport. :)

I will start.
I like and also practice football.

So, do you practice any sport?

Rugby and sinning ( if u ask why singing, well the truth is when you exercise your vocal cords it's same like doing a sport.

Played football (FOOTBALL, THE REAL "FOOTBALL") for 1 Years, then I quitted :(

I play basketball since I was 6 years old. I might be in the NBA Draft next year :D

Strenght training at the gym - and to just be clear, I'm not one of those losers who just go there with the motto of
oh, 20 situps, that will really rip hard on my six pack, oh yeeeeee
Because that's gay :D

I'm a serious builder since 1½ years back, I train 6 times a week with maybe an exception for the saturday if I'm totally braindead at that time xD (it's only a condition day anyway)

I am playing football (soccer) and have played it for like 10 years... I am about to start kickboxing as well to maximize my activity in sports :)

I've been practising Taekwondo and Soccer, but it was like 2 years ago I quitted both.

Back