• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Does anyone host from Companys??

jizzalot

Reaction score
Im very lazy atm and im sick of hosting from my computer and i was wondering do people pay 200Euro a month to host ot's and if they do tell me where and how much and whatever info i need If this is the wrong thing to be talking about im sorry but i would like to know. Thanks in advance

Please dont flame :thumbup:

yours
Jizz!

IGSobe is good aswell, for USA Players. Although, my players are like 80 % Swedish and they are never getting any lags, nor do I.

IGSobe can give you a server that have 4 GB RAM, a decent processor, motherboard, and a 100 MB Uplink port for $99,9 a month (dollar is much cheaper than EURO).

Internet Gateway of South Beach - Miami Dedicated Servers, VPS, & Colocation Services - also you get your server setup within a couple of hours (max within 24 hours) with 24h support.

Back