• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Does anyone know what happened to Muesli? The creator of Orc Fortress.

Tibia Leaves

Reaction score
Does anyone know what happened to Muesli?

Orc Fortress is my second or first favourite place in Tibia. I love how it's designed, and the feel and atmosphere of it. I'm curious what happened to Muesli and if nothing else would just like to thank him.

Thanks,
Leaves

(my other favourite is Elvenbane)

Probably left.

Tibia Wiki appears he did work on only Orc Fort & that's it but that could be down to them not naming who created what specifically anymore, apparently a character with the same name bought the Blessed Shield but who knows if it's him.

Okay I looked into it a bit more, CIP wasn't even a company before 6.4, so the chances are he was either part time (mapper) help- similar to how Knightmare was orginally & when they became a company they either didn't hire him/or he never applied as he doesn't have a wiki page like Knightmare & isn't on their content team page either.

Last edited:
Probably left.

Tibia Wiki appears he did work on only Orc Fort & that's it but that could be down to them not naming who created what specifically anymore, apparently a character with the same name bought the Blessed Shield but who knows if it's him.

Okay I looked into it a bit more, CIP wasn't even a company before 6.4, so the chances are he was either part time (mapper) help- similar to how Knightmare was orginally & when they became a company they either didn't hire him/or he never applied as he doesn't have a wiki page like Knightmare & isn't on their content team page either.
knightmare is my favourite player story.

Back