• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Don Daniello

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoLaye

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

So yesterday Don Daniello closed my thread just because 2 offtopic posts, and he said that thoose comments (Ty, Nah i actually had it growing before 8 months :p

Thanks uchichasasakue and sweddy <3

and

Hah, i've cutted it more than 5 times now :p)

Werent allowed in the chit chat board, you guys said that it is allowed to post such posts as long as its not insulting anyone, also if i are not allowed to post such posts, he could just delete them instead of closing the whole thread..

Don Daniello maybe wasn't so clear about the reason why it got closed, but now when I looked at that thread I found 11 deleted posts and that the thread really was just becoming a spam thread. If it hadn't been closed at this point, I would probably close it myself.

And if the thread was made for letting Greyshade know that you are 13 as you said in your first post, then just PM him instead.

Yes, this thread was quite 'spammy'.
Despite the fact it's Chit Chat, there are some rules which should take effect everywhere. These rules which may be not written anywhere, tell me, and I hope other people too, that posts I mentioned really shouldn't be here.
You've written that you don't won't people to congratulate you on your birthday. Half of them did.
And the whole purpose of this thread was (I think) your intention to avoid being flamed anymore. Actually, this would bring more flame/shame on you and now you really deserve it (still, I don't mean to offend you).
If you want them to treat you well, you must do the same. Act like an adult, noone will inspect if you really are, but they will treat you like adult.
Your reputation comes with the quality of your posts. I can see that many of you're posts where 'rewarded' for spamming which determines your reputation.
And something for you, it's not your real age that is important but mental age. It's the way you act. After all, you are who you act.
Please consider it for the future.

And last but not least, I should have deleted that topic instead of closing it. You're trying to sort out your personal issues there...

Despite the fact it's Chit Chat, there are some rules which should take effect everywhere. These rules which may be not written anywhere, tell me, and I hope other people too, that posts I mentioned really shouldn't be here.
You've written that you don't won't people to congratulate you on your birthday. Half of them did.
And the whole purpose of this thread was (I think) your intention to avoid being flamed anymore. Actually, this would bring more flame/shame on you and now you really deserve it (still, I don't mean to offend you).
If you want them to treat you well, you must do the same. Act like an adult, noone will inspect if you really are, but they will treat you like adult.
Your reputation comes with the quality of your posts. I can see that many of you're posts where 'rewarded' for spamming which determines your reputation.
And something for you, it's not your real age that is important but mental age. It's the way you act. After all, you are who you act.

And last but not least, I should have deleted that topic instead of closing it. You're trying to sort out your personal issues there...

But seriously

Chit Chat
(32 Viewing)

Chat about stuff which doesn't fit in the other chat boards here!

Means we are free to talk about whatever we want, if i want to talk to greyshade or not, im free.. chit chat should be a free board..

Also, about telling me happy birthday or anything else, i didnt ask them to do that as i did in the first post, so its not my fault if they told me or not..

I keep see you complaining about various things, there was completly no point of the thread you created at all, and it was killing me with the stupidity, I would rather delete the whole topic instead of just closing it.

WHY? Just because you dont like it? THIS is a forum, i can say what i like to say specially in the chit chat board, i didnt place this thread at the discussion board or any other board, CHIT CHAT is for real life etc... You shouldnt delete threads you think are stupid or anything else..

You shouldnt delete threads you think are stupid or anything else..

We want to keep some level of quality here. If you want to race for stupidity then 4chan is waiting for you.

We want to keep some level of quality here. If you want to race for stupidity then 4chan is waiting for you.

I meant that you shouldnt involve your opinion in the thing, just because you think its stupid doesnt mean everyone does, as you can see people actually didnt post "what a stupid thread"

W a the point!!??

Your thread got deleted after ....... You already showed to ppl what you want to say, and get over and continue no need to complain on every thing that happens.

Btw i think that tala said that they can do w/e they want whenever they want, so just dont start crying and give a mind with usless stuff.

The thread would have been closed sooner or later since it was a spam thread. You got a answer to your question so now I'm closing this thread too.

I meant that you shouldnt involve your opinion in the thing, just because you think its stupid doesnt mean everyone does, as you can see people actually didnt post "what a stupid thread"

Why? Just because you think that? He's a moderator and will involve in every thing that happends on forum.

WHY? Just because you dont like it? THIS is a forum, i can say what i like to say specially in the chit chat board, i didnt place this thread at the discussion board or any other board, CHIT CHAT is for real life etc... You shouldnt delete threads you think are stupid or anything else..

This is a forum , right. But if your point is to interfere in the level of the forum, you should go to 4chan as Don said.

Did you read this at all?

READ, READ, READ. DON'T POKE ABOUT EVERY LITTLE THING. JUST READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back