• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint @Don Daniello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
List of people who need to be punished for bumping their threads;

http://otland.net/f485/level-102-knight-secura-167670/ <-- support team member [sorry ninja <3]
http://otland.net/f485/selling-knight-paladin-170700/
http://otland.net/f485/opentibia-service-154709/ <-- developer
http://otland.net/f485/lordaeron-wypasots-server-datapack-engine-168138/index12.html#post1652536 <-- CyberM bumping your thread
Support - Several hundred posts are probably bumps.
Advertisement - Hundreds of posts are probably bumps.
Downloads - Several hundred posts are probably bumps.

In relation to;
http://otland.net/f15/received-warning-bumping-172828/

I suggest you clean all these bumps from today 19:08 and give warnings to these people as you did with Fady.

It is unfair to warn one person for several bumps and not others. If you're going to enforce a rule like this, then enforce it on everyone.

Incase Don Daniello replies with what I am sure he will "Report their posts"

I'd like to say that this thread is a report for these people, have fun deleting posts and warning them.

By reporting these, I am reporting each section to be cleaned up also.

Support for e.g. there is plenty of "bump" posts there, would be great if you could clean those (I'm guessing approx 20% of the total posts in board)

Just to add things up to Dan Daniello;

I hope you don't think that you own this forum and that you are free to do whatever you'd like, there are rules and these rules are forced on everyone, otherwise feel free to resign from your position if you will create your own rules.

Soon enough you will be boycotted by almost everyone here, unless you serve the justice as it should be.

2hmf3hg.png

There isn't something called "I wanted to ban you"

I'd suggest go creating your own forum if you feel like banning people.

I hope you don't think that you own this forum and that you are free to do whatever you'd like, there are rules and these rules are forced on everyone, otherwise feel free to resign from your position if you will create your own rules.

Soon enough you will be boycotted by almost everyone here, unless you serve the justice as it should be.

2hmf3hg.png

To be perfectly fair, he is Community Manager, so he does have some sort of authority to do whatever he feels like. It's just that it could in the end damage the community.

Wanted? is that like your desire, or he won it but you said, "Hey, okay I'll pass it this time", but if you did that, their was no need for that Message.

@Korrex

So Obama or whoever, can do whatever they want? he can say to someone, "Hey, I wanted to kill you because you fucked my wife", NO, everyone has to respect the rules!

Haha, I'm surprised I got an infraction for saying 'fuck the police', I mean, it's not like I was really offending anyone it was only a joke. Guess some people can't take a simple joke ^_^

6. Offensive language:
You may not post content that offends other users (such as insults, threats, racism, discrimination, or any other type of personal attack). Any personal issues you have with another user should be dealt with in private.

You were offending other users as I can see...

You mean iLATE was offending the users? what I think is, FUCK THE POLICE!

@Korrex

So Obama or whoever, can do whatever they want? he can say to someone, "Hey, I wanted to kill you because you fucked my wife", NO, everyone has to respect the rules!

Comparing the Community manager of an online forum to Obama is ridiculous. And you are a retard for doing just that.

Thread restored thanks to Peroxide (even though he deleted it at first anyway).

Yes, the threads/boards I have included are reports.
BUT, the rest is a complaint as to why they haven't been cleaned yet, even if they haven't been reported, they have now.

So I expect warnings + posts removed from them people. If not, then we all know what's going on here. Derp.

Hehe I misunderstood the whole point of thread, saw the whole thing as a report instead of both.

@up
I send you a warning in a sec for postin pic icant see :(

You double posted, so;
1. You must have hacked otland to not merge ur posts
2. You will get infraction/banishment

Incase Don Daniello replies with what I am sure he will "Report their posts"

I'd like to say that this thread is a report for these people, have fun deleting posts and warning them.
You are actually all right. I could/should warn all of you. This is not a report even if you think it is. Because to make a report, there is a report function. This thread is a self-contradicting complaing (complaint prefix and a reference to me for a message).
So no, there is no report.

Allow me to laugh offline.

2hmf3hg.png

I considered banning him because of 8 previous infractions he received for similar reasons. It is an obvious fact that infractions don't work, so the next step is a banishment. Then I decided to go with an infraction again because there were no active infractions on his account.

Haha, I'm surprised I got an infraction for saying 'fuck the police', I mean, it's not like I was really offending anyone it was only a joke. Guess some people can't take a simple joke ^_^
Did you read the infraction message? It was given for spamming, not for offending anyone.

Refering to Rambo's statement, fell free to never visit Otland again, I won't miss you. But you are also welcome to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back