• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Donates/pvp balance

Fly Star

Reaction score
Richux.

All the donate weapons should be the same price. Either make viper star 35 points or all the knight weapons to 25 points. In my opinion the best weapon (viper star) should NOT cost the least. Also you should fix the pvp balance cuz paladins are really overpowered atm. A lvl 300~ with pretty good skills takes like 600-700 with viper star + 300~ with exori san. That means that me (340~ms)can get soloed by a 300~ paladin with pretty good skills.
And i cant kill a lvl 200 paladin cuz he heals 1.5k+ with Exura San. And if u ask me , THAT SUCKS! Also , is it fear that a paladin can hit as much with viper star as i hit with ue ? :confused:

:peace:

EDIT:

Highscores top 20:
12 Paladins , 3 Knights, 4 Druids and only 1 Sorcerer.

Last edited:
paladins are not overpowerd lol do you want to solo a 400 paladin? and how the hell can you get killed by one paladin?

true that, but two 300 pallies are enough to kill me, even two 250~ might be enough, I just got maxed out of my mana and then when uhing they just maxed my hp with double star + exevo mas san

\

well on my 270 ms i could have 2 paladins + 1 ms on me with out dyin ye they had donate and spammed exori san

Okay, look a paladin cant kill me but he can take down my mana to 0, and after that im fucked anyways, i dont have time 2 stand there in 2 hours doing mr/heal all the time.

fly does suck and paladins are overpowered

Gary please stfu ;)

:peace:

I agree that paladins are overpowered, I am working on that. I will see what to do with the prices.

I agree that paladins are overpowered, I am working on that. I will see what to do with the prices.

Adding viper stars was the biggest mistake you made so far. 2 paladins can kill 1 mage easily. I'd say lower both exori san and viper star by a lot.

so your gonna check on the prices only?
no, damages are also being changed.

Adding viper stars was the biggest mistake you made so far. 2 paladins can kill 1 mage easily. I'd say lower both exori san and viper star by a lot.

Already lowered divine caldera/divine missile and viper star damages. However, I think viper star is still fucked up, I haven't fully tested it myself. Will probably do it today.

Back