• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Donation Castle? Yes or No

TibiaFX

Reaction score
You think its a bad idea to add donation castles ? Yes or No. :p

Despite everyone will say it is overpowered - which is indeed true - I love them for an evo server :) I always had mine on Xanteria chilling there with friends and hunting a bit in priv. spawn. Just make sure the spawn is not too op^^

Im working on a evo server "Highexp" but the thing is, if I do castle = ppls can pick which monster they want in their castle ^^

Also what you think? should I add the castles ? or you think its bit to overpower if ppls can pick the "Monster" :p

Well everything depens on how balanced YOU want it to be. Never forget: Your target audience is not the average otlander who is seeking for the most balanced/fair server but the players. Where you are planning to get those however should be your concern. If the server is good it will be played. You just need to keep the ppl coming. At Xanteria the castles sure were op but ppl still loved and enjoyed the server^^ so my answer is yes :)

Last edited:
No, I don't like the idea of using "donation castles".

The thing is, I want to make for players "no donators" the server playable, I really dont want to make the donator guys "OP" :p, thats why im not 100% sure if I should make castle :p but I think I wont do that, thanks for the fast replies guys :p

Last edited:
Make the castle, but remove the spawn. 8 trainers some dps and rooms + portal to dp and shop npcs inside the castle. Not really op and there is value in having a castle.

Positive things with having Donation Castles:
  • Players will pay money to get a castle.
Negative things with having Donation Castle:
  • Players will power level.
  • Less PvP
  • Players will get tired of it eventually.
  • You can bot 24/7 and never die (if not by monsters).

Positive things with having Donation Castles:
  • Players will pay money to get a castle.

Negative things with having Donation Castle:
  • Players will power level.
  • Less PvP
  • Players will get tired of it eventually.
  • You can bot 24/7 and never die (if not by monsters).

sounds like something @Sir Knighter would like for his server

Without spawns is useless then or not ? xD, cuz why should ppls pay for a house without spawn xD

Sorry for double post :p

Bot will be illegal in my server. ^^

Without spawns is useless then or not ? xD, cuz why should ppls pay for a house without spawn xD

At player request I actually offer donor castles in my server; they do not come with a spawn. Allowing players a safe haven to advance their characters in a way that's not available to everyone takes away a large chunk of the fun for everyone else. Most people that want a donor castle want one because they want something special that they can call their own.

Red

sounds like something @Sir Knighter would like for his server

Been requested this basically everyday by players :p I know alot of evo servers do it and players enjoy it.

At player request I actually offer donor castles in my server; they do not come with a spawn. Allowing players a safe haven to advance their characters in a way that's not available to everyone takes away a large chunk of the fun for everyone else. Most people that want a donor castle want one because they want something special that they can call their own.

Red

Exactly why i refuse to do it too.

Silly when you're in a way and they can exp 24/7 in their own castle

Been requested this basically everyday by players :p I know alot of evo servers do it and players enjoy it.

Exactly why i refuse to do it too.

Silly when you're in a way and they can exp 24/7 in their own castle

But having the best armor, legs, ring, amulet, helmet being donor isn't crazy right.

Back