• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Donation on OT Land

LoveSong

Reaction score
When i donate, is it still possible to get TFS 0.4?

And whats better on TFS 0.4 then the other servers? :S

Ye, when you donate you can access donate areas who have special scripts, etc...
including the 0.4 distro.

The TFS 0.4 is more stable then 0.3.6, etc...
:)

rep++

Picachu, 0.4 isnt more stable but it isnt less either. With 0.4 is much more updated and you can use features on it that you cant on 0.3.6. Walkthrough people etc..

Picachu, 0.4 isnt more stable but it isnt less either. With 0.4 is much more updated and you can use features on it that you cant on 0.3.6. Walkthrough people etc..

You wrong, 0.4 it is stable, you script can be wrong, only fix it...

and yes... only i donate for 0.4 is pretty stable then 0.3.6pl1 =) xD

Thunderion and realms didn't crash, only when we brought them down. I believe realms pandora server (the most active one, 75-150 players) have a record of 555h 26m 55s on Tue Mar 16, 2010 19:20. One with less activity (~20 players, less updates too :p), had 798h 34m 6s on Fri Apr 02, 2010 22:29.

yes, it's really stable

Really? You have to donate to get a good server?
What the fuck?

Don't act so shocked, like you didn't see this coming from miles away. Originally the pay was to get access to the server, unstable server, to get a sneak peek at it before anyone else could. Now that it's stable, I guess the spike in donations must generate some resolve to not release 0.4 as of yet.

Well, on Windows 0.4 is stable, but it has some bugs that will make you pissed off because people will crash your server. I use Windows so yeh, but if your a Linux user, then they say you don't have problems like that.

But either way, 0.4 is very stable. :)
It's just way better on Linux, from what I can tell.

You wrong, 0.4 it is stable, you script can be wrong, only fix it...

and yes... only i donate for 0.4 is pretty stable then 0.3.6pl1 =) xD

It doesnt matter, a 0.3.6 real map could also have 200000 h uptime, if it doesnt have any bugs...

Use otserv_0.6.3 =)

0 - 20 players online? =)

Wrong, Back in the old days when i hosted my RL map server it all isnt about the stability about the Distro if your server doesnt have Leaks or Bugs then yes it can stay online for many hours.

Back