• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Donation Points.

OZKL

Reaction score
My account @ Moonhawk has donation points, is there any way that you can transfer then to my new account on softcores? Please.

It would be a 10 euro waste if you are unable to do it.

And also, moonhawk.otland.net is down, can't worldtrade!

Finally was able to transfer my characters, now I only need the donation points --

Bumping too much isn't allowed but the character transfer closes in less than 10h so..

BringupmypostDiRrM0D3

The character transfer will last for a longer time, I've edited the news. You can send me the account number for the account on SoftCores that you want your points on, and account number for the account on MoonHawk that you want me to transfer the points from. If your IP does not match the last IP used to login on the MoonHawk account, I will also need to know the password for the MoonHawk account to be sure it is your account I transfer points from.

Back