• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Donations

Mextik

KaPLOW
Reaction score
Hey mate, i donated earlier, and recieved the donor account and an item instantly, but the soft boots are coming up 'Not Realized Yet' been this way for about 30mins or so now, Im not complaining i havent got them instantly etc, just wondering if it might be a bug since the other two were instants, If not i shall continue waiting, thanks :)

Edit: My cousin had the same problem, but he recieved his after about 2 hours or so, Im going close to 24hours now and still 'Not Yet Realized'

Any Help?

Last edited:
Did you log in to the server? I will look it up and see if I can't figure out whats the hold up.

I don't understand what happened, you are the only one with an unrealized transaction in the list.... I just logged on your character and handed them to you manually.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Back