• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Don't trust netodourado

Probly

Reaction score
Hi there guys, I'm just warning you guys (idk if this is the right boad?^.-) all tho, he says that he sells war system, I doubt that he made it because he couldn't even explain how to "install" it, where to put the files etc, so he's probably selling a script that he bought. Well, the point of this thread is that I got a but then I asked him to help me & then he went off without giving me all the files I payed for.

So guys, care. Do NOT trust netodourado

Another user on not to trust is:
makr0 = mwtr = beon = guy who has never made a script and has been caught stealing scripts from users here in OTland.
and now he's trying to sell users scripts that are 110% likely to be stolen.

Last edited:
Ye who xD?

Also i Tend not to trust someone with a name that sounds spanish or brazilian or pl ;/ chances are they scam ;d
His name makes no sense.
I may just be judging a book by the cover but oh well, i havent been scammed so far ^.^

makr0 = mwtr = beon = guy who has never made a script and has been caught stealing scripts from users here in OTland.

Great I'll post that at first page aswell

I agree 1000000% with you

I bought the system and an elf war distro with netodourado, he said he was fully compiled distro that worked for him 8.60 ~ 8.61, and indeed the distro ta in the vip area otland .. and not that it was compiled was shinman ..! A child's parent

true true..

Back