• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Don't Work With (Adversario#4615) and (Carcoo#2914)

Also Oen, where are the principals you are talking about when you shared and used my source that was insanely modified to be of use in 200+ online players ot, i found my source edits identical and even somebody sent me it with just extra charms system lmfao, you literally leaked my old source and now complaining about your shitty codes, it was useless and i sold it,, my source was powerful and you leaked it you can't think you owe me shit mate rethink what you are doing :)
Post automatically merged:

add me on discord let me show you my project if you found me using a single sprite from other server you got to say whatever you do, but you are actually a nobody talking non sense about somebody he never met or knew so why should anybody believe you? share proof or stay silent because i can show you a 400MB otbm map without a single stolen sprite, i can even show you with object builder what my assets contains but actually you won't want to go that far because you have no idea how to re-act if i don't use stolen sprites +

BIG +

Stolen sprites are all available on 5 discord server and they all have nothing to do with me.

The only server i decrypted was kalveria in attempt to learn something new even after blackmailing owner of kalveria (Taking into consedration that it was a mere joke because this should be a huge failure for a huge OT like kalveria ** I told him where is the problem and how to get it solved, i didn't use/share any of his assets neither any of the servers that got decrypted i actually provide free encryption for good servers that deserve to stay protected. so don't come at me grabbing your Mellow cap and saying you steal shit. nah you don't know shit who even are you ?
You speak like you stole some candy, i dont care , in the end, sharing is caring....

My message, was more like ''what i been hearing around from people''... to be more clear

I've worked with Carcoo and there was no issue with him at all. He did the job and even more and he is even helping me for free after.

Back