• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • If you're using Gesior 2012 or MyAAC, please review this thread for information about a serious security vulnerability and a fix.

Don't Work With (Adversario#4615) and (Carcoo#2914)

oen432

Legendary OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Oen44
Worked with Carcoo (aka Shadow), sold him "couple" of scripts/modules and everything went completely fine, no issues since then.

Joriku

Working in the mines, need something?
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
Joriku
My words being taken out of context I can see, anyways. I am retired with less time then usual, only if questions are given towards me or if anything special is requested as stated in messages I'll leave notes and nothing else.
Anything after the deal is done, you can ask for and I'll give a hand which has not been made.

Anyways,
I'm out.
Good luck with whatever happened. Wish you both the best.

Evil Hero

Legacy Member
TFS Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm normaly not involving myself into such topics, because I couldn't care less who scammed who.
However it angers me to see people selling stuff which is basicly not done by themselves, don't get me wrong it's not about the money, it's about the disrespect people held towards the person who made all the work and aren't even left credited (probably the biggest reason a lot of devs left over the years)

I didn't even have to take a closer look at the code and already saw that the entire core thing is copy & paste based off my old training room script which I made almost a decade ago. (leaving the link here)
Feel free to base stuff on other peoples work but atleast don't claim it to be yours (or credit them) even if you made some utterly garbage edits to it and ended up making it some low performant script which is a disgrace to the original code.

I feel sorry for all of your clients which received such copy and paste scripts where you barely put any effort in it and even charged money for it.

Sorry for all the offtopic, but I felt the urgue to voice my opinion in this case, because that's exactly what drags otland further to the edge of dying.

OP
OP
Syiko

Syiko

Scripter/Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm normaly not involving myself into such topics, because I couldn't care less who scammed who.
However it angers me to see people selling stuff which is basicly not done by themselves, don't get me wrong it's not about the money, it's about the disrespect people held towards the person who made all the work and aren't even left credited (probably the biggest reason a lot of devs left over the years)

I didn't even have to take a closer look at the code and already saw that the entire core thing is copy & paste based off my old training room script which I made almost a decade ago. (leaving the link here)
Feel free to base stuff on other peoples work but atleast don't claim it to be yours (or credit them) even if you made some utterly garbage edits to it and ended up making it some low performant script which is a disgrace to the original code.

I feel sorry for all of your clients which received such copy and paste scripts where you barely put any effort in it and even charged money for it.

Sorry for all the offtopic, but I felt the urgue to voice my opinion in this case, because that's exactly what drags otland further to the edge of dying.
What code of your training excuse me ?? !! Just not because there are similar in codes or function that means I took your codes I didn't know you and it's my first time to see this topic you mentioned. Sorry if it just similar but I really didn't take yours

Evil Hero

Legacy Member
TFS Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
What code of your training excuse me ?? !! Just not because there are similar in codes or function that means I took your codes I didn't know you and it's my first time to see this topic you mentioned. Sorry if it just similar but I really didn't take yours
I guess I need a new pairs of eyes if this is just "similar" you copy pasted the whole thing even with line commentary...
Instead of saying "hey, sorry I took your code as base and made a complete mess out of it" you still claim it to be a coincidence, not sure what's worse right now, your attitude which obviously shows that you lack common sense and maturity to admit or that you really believe someone believes that shit...

OP
OP
Syiko

Syiko

Scripter/Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
I guess I need a new pairs of eyes if this is just "similar" you copy pasted the whole thing even with line commentary...
Instead of saying "hey, sorry I took your code as base and made a complete mess out of it" you still claim it to be a coincidence, not sure what's worse right now, your attitude which obviously shows that you lack common sense and maturity to admit or that you really believe someone believes that shit...
I really don't take it from your topic my friend gave me it in old dB was using it in many scripts it's the first time to know that it owns by you I didn't even know it.So I have no fault on it because i didn',t even take it from bro normally codes in our work always shares and resold even bot scripts if someone gave to one and one give to two someone has no reason to ask two why u used my code he doesn't know that someone's code he thought that it one code.. here is my apologies if it's yours :(

dewral

Banned User
Solutions
Reaction score
I really don't take it from your topic my friend gave me it in old dB was using it in many scripts it's the first time to know that it owns by you I didn't even know it.So I have no fault on it because i didn',t even take it from bro normally codes in our work always shares and resold even bot scripts if someone gave to one and one give to two someone has no reason to ask two why u used my code he doesn't know that someone's code he thought that it one code.. here is my apologies if it's yours :(
Damn you can't even lie properly xD