• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

doStorePlayerItem & doAddPlayerStoredItem

Evil Hero

Legacy Member
TFS Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
hello everyone :D

I'm not sure if there is still a lua function like this if yes then tell me, if not then try to make it for me :)

ok...I want a lua function called doStorePlayerItem and doAddPlayerStoredItem

first function should work like this. I want to make a NPC which will store items for you it's basicly like a bank npc but i want instead of money that he store items :)

second function should work like that if you already stored a item at the npc and you want it back then he will give you, your item back.

I hope you guys can get what i mean and can help me with this!

yours Evil Hero,

I've already thought about the same,

but it wont work the way like i want it :p
becouse i need the lua functions for the deposit and withdraw thing :) the functions are just for money they wont work for other items (if I'm not wrong).

yours Evil Hero,

first of all you cant do that through storage. why? because u will waste so many storage slot's,
Try to make it through LuaSql then what the player saves will be saved in an txt or simply the Sql Database

Back