• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Downgraded 13.x assets to .dat/.spr format

@Evil Puncker
"Effects in your Dat and SPR dont have looped Animations. Object builder made it. I'm trying and when i'm compile Object builder dont have loop option and delete this. Can someone fix it?"

@Evil Puncker
"Effects in your Dat and SPR dont have looped Animations. Object builder made it. I'm trying and when i'm compile Object builder dont have loop option and delete this. Can someone fix it?"
that is probably fault of spider ot client converter, nothing I can do about :confused:

@Evil Puncker

could you give example of bugged client id/effect? We need that to compare dat files.

@Evil Puncker
to solve this you need to use a client converter.

firt save all your current outfits in a folder.

1, convert the client from 10.98 to 10.56
2, with the object builder 10.56 (edit the loops, and animations)
3, save and convert from 10.56 to 10.98

and then replace every addon with the addons of the folder. (because 10.56 have no idle animations)
i know its lazy but is the only solution
done

if you want use this on tfs 1.4 with orts2 you can get a problem on respawn and non-unique items its rlly long list display in console

if you want use this on tfs 1.4 with orts2 you can get a problem on respawn and non-unique items its rlly long list display in console
yeah, monster loot will need to be changed to item id instead of names

Hello everyone. I have weird problem with sprites displayed in the game.

It looks like this, I wanted to add new items (from latest Tibia version) and it's okay. I put their on the map, I can pick up, dress up etc but.. everything is okay if item ID (RME ID) is < 32767. If I add for example lion axe (RME ID: 36909) and put it to the backpack I can see this sprite, but when I will logout and login again, sprite of lion axe is "empty/grey square" and when I put it on the ground and if I click on it I see "You see an item of type 32767.".

I'm using 10.98 client and TFS 1.2. Do I need to change client/TFS version?

Hello everyone. I have weird problem with sprites displayed in the game.

It looks like this, I wanted to add new items (from latest Tibia version) and it's okay. I put their on the map, I can pick up, dress up etc but.. everything is okay if item ID (RME ID) is < 32767. If I add for example lion axe (RME ID: 36909) and put it to the backpack I can see this sprite, but when I will logout and login again, sprite of lion axe is "empty/grey square" and when I put it on the ground and if I click on it I see "You see an item of type 32767.".

I'm using 10.98 client and TFS 1.2. Do I need to change client/TFS version?
I strongly suggest you to use tfs 1.4 instead, but these are the changes you need to do in 1.2 I suppose:

change it to 40000 and recompile

updated to 12.80.11430
2021-11-29 07_10_19-Object Builder - Item 37561.png

C++:
    CONST_ME_FATAL = 230,
    CONST_ME_DODGE = 231,
    CONST_ME_MOMENTUM = 232,

Royal Costume outfit ids: 1456, 1457

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you still have the xml files since links seems to be removed

items.otb not working in the link you give. forgottenserver.exe closes instantly when i open. But when I try with other items.otb it opens
I use The Forgotten Server 1.4.1 10.98

items.otb not working in the link you give. forgottenserver.exe closes instantly when i open. But when I try with other items.otb it opens
I use The Forgotten Server 1.4.1 10.98
it will only work on tfs 1.5 because there are some changes needed on itemloader.h

Back