• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Downgraded 13.x assets to .dat/.spr format

Can anyone explain like to complete noob, what ItemEditor and ObjectBuilder i do need to use with that sprites? Are there any "up to date" ItemEditor and ObjectBuilder? If not, what alternative are there? What tricks to do that? I see Evil Puncker have linked some Downgrade Tool, but I'm not sure if that is what i am looking for.
the latest ones from official github are good

I am ashamed with spamming nooby questions in this thread, but had no other choice...

How should i edit those xmls?
For ItemEditor it was obvious (i guess?), just edited PluginThree.xml like this:
Code:
<client version="1098" description="Client 10.98" otbversion="57" datsignature="4A10" sprsignature="59E48E02"/>
But for ObjectBuilder its kinda more complicated 😓 Tried with adding new line in firstRun/versions.xml, but unsupported version anyway
Code:
<version value="1098" string="10.98" dat="4A10" spr="59E48E02" otb="0"/>

I am ashamed with spamming nooby questions in this thread, but had no other choice...

How should i edit those xmls?
For ItemEditor it was obvious (i guess?), just edited PluginThree.xml like this:
Code:
<client version="1098" description="Client 10.98" otbversion="57" datsignature="4A10" sprsignature="59E48E02"/>
But for ObjectBuilder its kinda more complicated 😓 Tried with adding new line in firstRun/versions.xml, but unsupported version anyway
Code:
<version value="1098" string="10.98" dat="4A10" spr="59E48E02" otb="0"/>
try otb="56"

If anyone need outfit images for website, based on this great .spr and .dat (12.70.10974):

animoutfit.php

Version for hosting:
(1444 outfits - it took ~30 minutes to generate these 100k images)

It contains first version of PHP script for outfit+mount drawing with synchronized animation, so you can copy PHP files to your old generator.
That's also first version of generator compatible with PHP 8.0.

Last edited:
This is great. I did everything from instruction and it works. But I noticed that some items like new backpacks/items doesn't have set any oz and I need to add oz in items.xml to "dress up" a backpack.
Any chance that monsters from latest updates will be in new update? 😀

Effects in your Dat and SPR dont have looped Animations. Object builder made it. I'm trying and when i'm compile Object builder dont have loop option and delete this. Can someone fix it?
Post automatically merged:

If anyone need outfit images for website, based on this great .spr and .dat (12.70.10974):

animoutfit.php

Version for hosting:
(1444 outfits - it took ~30 minutes to generate these 100k images)

It contains first version of PHP script for outfit+mount drawing with synchronized animation, so you can copy PHP files to your old generator.
That's also first version of generator compatible with PHP 8.0.
Hey, do you have tools to generate it ? I have some custom outfites and need it on website :)

Last edited:
Effects in your Dat and SPR dont have looped Animations. Object builder made it. I'm trying and when i'm compile Object builder dont have loop option and delete this. Can someone fix it?

Hey, do you have tools to generate it ? I have some custom outfites and need it on website :)
You can generate .png images from .dat and .spr here:
It will generate outfits.zip with all outfit images.

Then you got to download https://github.com/gesior/open-tibi...nload/0.1.3/open-tibia-library-0.1.3-dist.zip and unpack directory 'tools/colored-outfit-images-generator/' files to one directory with unpacked directory 'outfits_anim' from outfits.zip

Remember to remove cache.generated.txt file, if you ran outfit images generator before in same directory. It will appear again, after next outfit image generation. It may take few minutes to generate cache, so first image may generate looong.

You can generate .png images from .dat and .spr here:
It will generate outfits.zip with all outfit images.

Then you got to download https://github.com/gesior/open-tibi...nload/0.1.3/open-tibia-library-0.1.3-dist.zip and unpack directory 'tools/colored-outfit-images-generator/' files to one directory with unpacked directory 'outfits_anim' from outfits.zip

Remember to remove cache.generated.txt file, if you ran outfit images generator before in same directory. It will appear again, after next outfit image generation. It may take few minutes to generate cache, so first image may generate looong.
Thanks very much!, You update animated outfits on your page. Do you update items to 12.70 too ?

This is great. I did everything from instruction and it works. But I noticed that some items like new backpacks/items doesn't have set any oz and I need to add oz in items.xml to "dress up" a backpack.
Any chance that monsters from latest updates will be in new update? 😀
you need to add it in items.xml

if you're adding an equipment piece or a weapon check movements.xml and weapons.xml as well

me to
@Evil Puncker

Last edited:
Hi im new to the community and im trying to install remeres with this and iv'e got this problem,
I think i followed the instrucions as you wrote. Its the newest Remeres i could find here.
Thanks in advance.

1632378562811.png

Last edited:
Back