• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Downgraded 13.x assets to .dat/.spr format

Is it possible to use this with TFS 1.4.1? Is a lot of changes needed?

When I used TFS "1.5" it's saying that it's for client 12+ when I tried to connect with 10.98 OTC.
When I changed definions.h to 10.98 I have below in OTC:
ERROR: ProtocolGame parse message exception (4907 bytes, 4748 unread, last opcode is 0x00 (0), prev opcode is 0x00 (0)): InputMessage eof reached
Packet has been saved to packet.log, you can use it to find what was wrong. (Protocol: 1098)
When I changed OTC to 12.81.
ERROR: failed to decompress message
at:
[C++]: ?internalRecvData@Protocol@@AAEXPAEI@Z

Classic client is also asking for 12.81.

Last edited:
"Now go into your RME/data/1098 and replace the items.otb and items.xml with the one downloaded here"

in download link i see only cibia.dat and cibia.spr i can't find a items.xml file. someone can send me it?

Any idea about RME? When I go to RAW>Others then RME just stuck. Is it issue with huge amount of items?

Did you check thing from 1st post on this thread?
  • Open your RME/data/clients.xml search for the 10.98 entry and change it to:
  • XML:
    <data format="10.57" dat="0x4A10" spr="0x59E48E02"/>
  • Now go into your RME/data/1098 and replace the items.otb and items.xml with the ones downloaded here

I have TFS 1.4 10.98 with the latest sprites. Everything seems to work, but some items are duplicated, and i wonder why (their copies of 7.4 sprites?).

1642328135805.png

Code:
<item id="2671" name="ham">
        <attribute key="weight" value="2000" />
        <attribute key="showcount" value="0" />
    </item>
Code:
<item fromid="34635" toid="34636" name="ham" />
Code:
<item id="2483" article="a" name="scale armor">
        <attribute key="weight" value="10500" />
        <attribute key="armor" value="9" />
        <attribute key="slotType" value="body" />
    </item>
Code:
<item id="27351" article="a" name="scale armor" />

If i change these items names to id in loot list, will it be enough to make it fix?

#EDIT:

Oh, Ive noticed other erorrs.

1642328470309.png

Back