• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Download Manager

Well.. I'm just having a day-off and being silly ;)

But a serios q: what files do you mean "normally cant be downloaded"?

Wow that big of a difference huh? I should stop being such a sillypants and just download this shit :p (my internet connection sucks really bad most of the time so its actually more than "a little" in my interest)..

When the download fails in the browser you many times have to re-start the whole thing, does this program keep track of a download even if interrupted?

Wow that big of a difference huh? I should stop being such a sillypants and just download this shit :p (my internet connection sucks really bad most of the time so its actually more than "a little" in my interest)..

When the download fails in the browser you many times have to re-start the whole thing, does this program keep track of a download even if interrupted?
yes, almost all downloaders can do that (idm can)

Back