• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Download now Tibia Dat & Tibia Sprs to almost all tibia versions!

Printer

if Printer then print("LUA") end
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Tibia Dat & Tibia Sprs

This is a webiste which is powerd by webs.com <-- means that its free xD

I made this website long time ago because it was pain in the ass to download a tibia client to get sprs and dat! So i downloaed almost all clients, took their spr & dat + scanned them! To make the job easier for you guys :)

All the files has been scanned on VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner and they were clean! I have also scan them with our own anti-virus: Avast, Nord32, F-Secure and AVG and Malware Bytes!

Or you can use: http://otstools.tk/

Please Comment!

Last edited:
Nice!!!! i dont need now to download tibia clients to get the dat and spr!!!

Ah old theard bump maybe useful for mapeditors :) bump!

They cant have virus, because the dat and sprs are from Tibia Client Download!

Then what's wrong with using that link?
Why did you create an entirely new unnecessary website for this shit?

The only thing that came to my mind is that you have it set up to hack other people.

Then what's wrong with using that link?
Why did you create an entirely new unnecessary website for this shit?

The only thing that came to my mind is that you have it set up to hack other people.

You didnt read the theard, The rar file contain only spr and dat, not the exe file and im not intressed to hack someone.

Back