• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Download Videos for free

Codex NG

Recurrent Flamer
Solutions
Reaction score
I've been using this service to download videos off youtube, of course there are programs that do this as well however I got enough shit installed on my computer :p

http://www.clipconverter.cc/

You can download these videos in various formats including just the sound, great if you are want music which just came out.

Most times you can even choose the quality of the video.

It isn't just limited to youtube, you can use it for other sites as well although there is no guarantee.

You don't need to login or even sign up, just put the url in the box and click continue, it will detect the video, click on the quality you want if available and click start then click download.

Last edited:
yout(dot)com - just remove last 3 letters from youtube
I am trying it now, doesn't show me the max file size (which is important to me) when downloading just how much it has downloaded already its kind of slow to.

From the site I posted I do about 2 megs per seconds where as the site you linked I am getting 200 - 300kb per second.
But thanks :)

Back