• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand Downtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got some issues with the server we have been using during the hardware upgrade and until it will be working again we are using Cato's server to host OtLand.

Cato has also been temporarly promoted to an administrator during this time. We're sorry for the downtime and OtLand will be moved back to the old server again as soon as it is working again.

Kind regards,
OtLand Staff.

I think it doesn't really matter how long it going to take as long otland is still online.

Thanks Cato for hosting it a while. :thumbup:

Last edited:
:< took me 12hrs to get a new ip and be able to get onto here

I still haven't got the right IP. I had to ask Cato for the IP and add it manually to hosts >.<

I still haven't got the right IP. I had to ask Cato for the IP and add it manually to hosts >.<

Just make sure you remove it from hosts later when we move everything back to the old server.

I'll also had to add it manually.
And yes, I will remove it when it's back!

lol one of my first otland downtimes (which I've noticed) ^^

Good to see it back on its feet!

I also had to edit hosts and add this manually (got cato to help me).

I also think lots of other users got this problem, will it be solved automatic or?

Catos server is not enought for Otland as I see :p. I dont see some images, good luck with fixing this issue.

Catos server is not enought for Otland as I see :p. I dont see some images, good luck with fixing this issue.

Looks like your the issue here, im having no problems with the pictures, its beeing loaded fast aswell. ^^

I'm having no problems what so ever with the images. Everything is loading fine, and just as fast as when Tala is hosting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back