• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Dragon Template | For Modern AAC

BUmp for this... :pP almost finished get ready for purchase it tomorrow :) i'll just try to fix the red zone :s it looks bad .. But everything else is coded and working :)
PHzUvP2bUk.png

http://img02.imgland.net/PHzUvP2bUk.png

u can edit the bottom, erasing with a soft brush in top of the bottom of content and the sidebars

It reminds me of Winnerandy's designs.
Same fonts, same style, same colors and same kind of image :)

Anyhow, it looks alright

It reminds me of Winnerandy's designs.
Same fonts, same style, same colors and same kind of image :)

Anyhow, it looks alright

xd same colors, cuz it fits with tibia i guess :), same kind of image cuz it well... it also fit with tibia is a dragon.... and also fit with the template.... and yeah i said before i took the font idea from winnerandys (the shadow thing in the texts)...
But if u meant the fonts in the servername and shit, well damn it also fits with tibia :3 i got lots of em here...Gothic > Celtic fonts | dafont.com

^^ i dont take the inspiration from winnerandys... i just try to make something like this
skb80wfjnt.png
, yeah thats my old template but i lost it :(, anyways if it looks like the same style of winner~ thats cuz we both make templates for open tibia :p, and i know hes much better than me

xd same colors, cuz it fits with tibia i guess :), same kind of image cuz it well... it also fit with tibia is a dragon.... and also fit with the template.... and yeah i said before i took the font idea from winnerandys (the shadow thing in the texts)...
But if u meant the fonts in the servername and shit, well damn it also fits with tibia :3 i got lots of em here...Gothic > Celtic fonts | dafont.com

^^ i dont take the inspiration from winnerandys... i just try to make something like this
skb80wfjnt.png
, yeah thats my old template but i lost it :(, anyways if it looks like the same style of winner~ thats cuz we both make templates for open tibia :p, and i know hes much better than me

Now we're talking man!
That's it! I love that design, make more of these.
They somehow looks cleaner, the other one reminds me of cartoon or something hehe :>

Yeah :( that design was cool, but it lost the .psd files so i cant code it :( i can try to make a new one like this but idk :'(

it's a game it's a game, but... you would like to have everything for free, eh?
n/c

@ThaCore
gz for perseverance :p I haven't got any ideas and I am too lazy I think :D

lol...selling templates?? its a game people...
Whats a game? what i sell aint a game, you can use it for your website of a game where you'll probably have donation items :(! why? its just a game, and what i sell can also be used in any other kind of website so... GTFO!

it's a game it's a game, but... you would like to have everything for free, eh?
n/c

@ThaCore
gz for perseverance :p I haven't got any ideas and I am too lazy I think :D

:p thanks! hope u get new ideas u r the master ;3

Looks A-W-E-S-O-M-E, I mean... EVERYTHING Is Perfect! Oh Damn!...

I want to request an iPhone background.

An adidas text with gold glowing along with some sparks, and behind the adidas text there should be a even bigger text with EVERLAST.. behind everlast there should be black paint :p

The iPhone's screen is 320 x 480 pixels, at 160 dpi. However the title bar (which is always present) has a height of 20 pixels, so the actual size available for the background image is 320 x 460 pixels.

But 320 x 480 is ok =)

Hi Gypard!
I got a question for you ^^
What kind of brushes did you used for this design? I really love it but I never found a Brushes or Textures like That :)
Could you tell me which brushes or textures are and where to find it?

Thx Bro!! :)

Design: 12/10

Back