• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Draken Drunkenness!

Nobztrakt

Reaction score
*the drunkenness at drakens needs to be lowered, ridiculously hard to sio at times
* are items such as grasshopper leggings introduced? if not they need to be
*a couple of new monsters need to be introduced, I sense there's alot of monster still unintroduced
* the demons in the towers at the "new" demon spawn in Edron seem to be still be absent
*you can't become all the creatures with the spell "utevo res ina " (creature illusion) that you ought' to be able to according to tibiawiki.
*overall I'm impressed with the amount of content that has been added to server and look forward to more content.

P.S.
My little wish list together with a (un)related pic.

Attachments

• Sio Hard to do.jpg
    Sio Hard to do.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 31 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Dwarven ring? noob

As you might see in the pic I have one in my bp, I and others don't always carry dwarven rings. Drunkeness is still a problem regardless of dwarven rings or the changes already made imo (take off the ring and check for yourself).
Thanks for the helpful input regarding one of many things I adressed in my thread and I hope the guys that totally cleaned your house didn't make you sad.

Last edited:
As you might see in the pic I have one in my bp, I and others don't always carry dwarven ring. Drunkeness is still a problem regardless of dwarven rings or the changes already made imo (take off the ring and check for yourself). Thanks for the helpful input and I hope the guys that totally cleaned your house didn't make you sad.

no lol, idc abouts guys who thief over an ot xDD

but buy a backpack of dwarven ring, and you will never need to worry about this shit

Back