• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dream WASD [Auto Hotkey, AHK]

kito2

www.masteria.net
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have been playing the last 2 years CipSoft and made my custom WASD during all this time, with nice features. It took me a lot to gather the optimal function and now I may say it is suppose to work as a dream WASD.

Features:
  • When actived it will appear on Tibia Client a tooltip for a few seconds saying Not Suspended.
  • When deactivated, it will appear on Tibia Client a tooltip permanent saying Suspended.
  • Keys WASD movement as movement arrows.
    • W as north.
    • A as east.
    • S as south.
    • D as west.
  • Key QEZC as diagonal movements.
    • Q as nort-east.
    • E as north-west.
    • Z as south-east.
    • C as south-west.
  • Keys 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, R, F, T, G as additional hotkeys. This hotkeys are best used for PvP, my setup is:
    • 1 for magic wall with crosshair
    • 2 for energy bomb with crosshair
    • 3 destroy field with crosshair
    • 4 equip crystal ring [in order to change between other rings, like deactive ring function]
    • 5 equip energy ring
    • 6 un-used.
    • 7 equip prismatic ring
    • 8 for MWALLBEHIND (magebot)
    • 9 for GOUP (magebot)
    • Space is used for DODGE (magebot, Space remapped as Insert while actived)
    • Alt is used as DASH (magebot, Alt remapped as Scroll Lock while actived)
    • O remapped as Q while actived (to use CTRL+SHIFT+Q with Smart Exit)
    • Y remapped as R while actived (to mount/dismount with CTRL+Y)
    • Keys {, }, + as fast command lines
    • { sends "@summary" (used on Tibialyzer, excelent tool is an addon/pluguin which attach to client information as NPC, maps, monsters, loot, quests, etc)
    • } sends "hi trade"
    • + send "yes"
    • SHIFT and + sends "exani tera"
    • SHIFT and } sends "utani hur"

Here is the code:

Code:
#MaxHotkeysPerInterval 999999999

SetTimer, CheckWin, 300
bool := False

#IfWinActive, ahk_exe Tibia.exe

;Arrow moves
    w::Up
    s::Down
    d::Right
    a::Left
    ;w::Numpad8
    ;s::Numpad2
    ;x::Numpad2
    ;a::Numpad4
    ;d::Numpad6

Space::Insert
    Alt::ScrollLock
    NumpadDel::NumpadDot

;Diagonal moveaas
    q::NumpadHome
    e::NumpadPgUp
    c::NumpadPgDn
    z::NumpadEnd

;Some hotkeys, +F10 means Shift+F10
    o::q
    1::+F1
    2::+F2
    3::^F4
    4::+F4
    5::+F10
    NumpadDot::+F10
    r::^F6
    f::+F7
    g::+F8
    y::r
    t::^F11
    l::g
    i::w
    7::+F5

{::Send, summary@{Enter}
    }::Send, hi trade{Enter}
    +::Send, yes{Enter}
    ^+::Send, exani tera{Enter}
    ^}::Send, utani hur{Enter}

^Enter::
        Suspend, toggle
        ShowToolTip()
    return

CheckWin(){
    Global bool
    if(!WinActive("ahk_exe Tibia.exe")){
        ToolTip, , , , 20
        bool := True
    } else if(bool) {
        ShowToolTip()
        bool := False
    }
}

ShowToolTip(){
    ToolTip, % A_IsSuspended ? "WASD OFF :(" : "WASD ON!", 10, 200, 20    ; Position x10, y500
    if(!A_IsSuspended) { ;Tooltip allways shows for suspended and only for 1.2secs if not suspended.
        Sleep, 1200
        ToolTip, , , , 20
    }
}

How to Install:

1. Go to www.autohotkey.com and download the software.
  2. Create a file named WASD.ahk, edit with notepad and paste the code, save and done.
  3. Now just open the .ahk file once, and then you will be able to active/deactive by pressing Ctrl+Enter.

PS: You can configure your own custom hotkeys and remmap them. The code is very friendly and has commented lines.

PS2: If you are going to be a hater and tell me that I use lot of external software to play Tibia, well I don't care, I love building my own configuration.

PS3: If you want to share on other forums, you have my permission, just keep the credits.
Hope it works on you ;)

v1.0: Updated screen tooltip.

v2.0: Changed active/deactive from "6" to "Ctrl+Enter".

Regards,
Kito

Using WASD on another Game:

If you want to use it on another game, just go to this line:

Code:
    if(!WinActive("ahk_exe Tibia.exe")){

And replace Tibia.exe for the other game executable name.

v2.0: Changed active/deactive from "6" to "Ctrl+Enter".

Still using this :p

Last edited:
This just re-bind some keys to another keys, it donst interact with the client or hotkeys directly trough the client, so the answer is that I cant.

Hey bro, first i would like to thank u with this sharing... really nice! after so long, playing now during the COVID time, it was really really helpfull. hope u are still connected here and that everything is going good there.

well.... could u help me fixing something? cause with the Elfbot, i'm using the 'R' and the 'F' as exani hur "up and exani hur "down, cause i'm playing in a notebook, and i got no Numpadboard on the right side. So, i would like to know if theres is a way instead of sending text, copy the text and send with 'Enter'.

Explaining myself, for example when i use ur keys to send 'exani tera'. in the moment that the macro send 'R' my elfbot try to say 'exani hur "up'

sou i would like a key that would make the computer copy the text as a (Ctrl + C) and kickly Ctrl V and Send. Is it understandble and possible? hahaha i hope so, I'm Brasilian, not so good in english :(

Back