• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Dreamia: The Beginning

koitsalu

Banned User
Reaction score
Dreamia: The Beginning

Hello, and Welcome to Dreamia: The Beginning.
We are currently looking for a group of people to join our Project and help us go forward.
This will be a PVP-RPG OpenTibia server. At the moment it is hosted in sweden on a 10mbit connection (wich unfortunately is to low).
The server is up and running at the moment, but it've just been opened in ALPHA MODE! I am running the server at the moment to improve it for it's final release, at the moment I have been only on my own. I have recruited some Gamemasters temporary to be able to handle all the players.
Read more below!

We're looking for:
Scripter : 0/?
Mapper : 0/?
Story Writer : 0/?
Hoster : 1/1 Koitsalu [in 1-2 weeks, we'll get a host able to take 150+ players at minimum]
C++ Coder: 0/?

A lot can still be improved!

*Tibia Client 8.21

A server hosted 24/7!

Official Website:
http://Dreamia.mine.nu/

Official Forum:
http://Dreamia.mine.nu/forum

Welcome to Dreamia: The Beginning!
=======================

Rates:
====
*Experience Rates:
From lvl 1 to 40 = Exp 100x
From lvl 41 to 80 = Exp 60x
From lvl 81 to 120 = Exp 30x
From lvl 121 to 160 = Exp 20x
From lvl 161 to 200 = Exp 15x
From lvl 201 to 240 = Exp 12x
From lvl 241 to 280 = Exp 10x
From lvl 281 and up = Exp 8x

*Magic Level: 10x.
*Skills: 45x.
*Loot: 3x.

S
erver Information:
============

*Special Commands: !aol (costs 1cc), !bp(costs 100gp).
*A very stable server hosted in Sweden.
*Tibia Client 8.21.
*24/7 Hosting (Except for Updates)
*Donations will be added.
*Free Premium Accounts to all!
*All vocations.
*Easy Shop System!
*Blessings NPCs!
*Alot of events! Such as Tournaments!
*Guild Manager on Website!
*There are quest all around the world giving you the NEW addons!
*All 8.21 items, spells and monsters will be added soonly!
*Over 500 quests!
*The server is always expanding.
*Enchanted Weapons System 100%.
*Many Trainers!

The World of Dreamia!:
==============

*100% Not real map!
*5 Big Islands and 7 Citys!
*400 Houses all over the world!
*And over 1000 hunting spots!
*I really need some good and serious mappers with ideas...

Skull System:
========

*Duration of one frag: 30 minutes.
*Duration of PZ Lock: 10 seconds.
*Duration of PZ Lock if attacked: 5 seconds.
*Duration of PK: 5 minutes.
*Protection to level 80.
*4 Unjustified Kills = Red Skull.
*8 Unjustified Kills = 24 Hour Ban.

Server Configuration Information:
====================

Death lose Percent: 10% (Can be reduced with blessings).
Critical Hit Chance: 10%.
Infinite Ammo: Yes.
Infinite Runes: No.
AFK Train Limit: 30 minutes.

We hope you'll enjoy your stay in our server. If you need any help try to contact on of the Crew members in Game.
Application Form;

Name:
Job:
Why should we choose you:
Experience:
Comments:
Work examples/previews:

Signed
Koitsalu, Aka Aerok.

Last edited:
yeye Dreamia, i had a serv with that name in 7.6...

Reminder: to request a staff position PM me with the application form.

yeye Dreamia, i had a serv with that name in 7.6...

Did you? Heh, I've had this project in my mind for quite some time. I agree it's a good name to write a story about.

Loving the server ;D

Thanks, glad you appreciate it. But the real thing will start when TFS 0.3.0 Comes out!

I can bee Story Writer,Mapper,Scripter
Just Msg me in Dreamia Name Akila

If you can PM or send me a good story or abit of your work to my email: [email protected] I might consider your request. But don't forget to send an application form.

Westside Internet Connection

I am not a very good scripter, I ran an otserv for a little while once but it wasn't great at one point it had 25 people on, nobody ever said it was lagging though. Anyways I live in canada and I have 100mbit connection if you want I can get a screenshot of that. And I guess if you want I write good stories but if I did it it would not be all fairytale dumb stuff.
Contact at [email protected]

Last edited:
Tupac, well if you could send me an example of a start to suitable story to the title "Dreamia: The Beginning" I'd appreciate to see what you can write.

Not at the moment, I'd prefer to prioritate the servers developpment than the GM Support.

Yeh but what i was saying was i could be a CM/GM and could help alot and be on most of the time as i hav nthing to do as im not at home for a while.

I know what you meant, but we have enought CM's, God's at the moment.

Name:Max
Job: Computer Technician
Why should we choose you: Well first, i have played in lot of OT servers 7.6,7.8,7.9,etc. I have a lot of experience in monsters, items, quests, etc. I have played the rl Tibia for 2 years, i got to lvl 38, if you want you can seek me in the players as Roten ka.
Experience: Played in a lot of OT servers and played in RL Tibia for 2 years.
Comments:Well id like to be a Hoster, i play all days and can answer p, questions, choose me and you wont regret it ;)
Work examples/previews:

Sorry Coolio, I've found a hoster already. You repeated that you've played in many Open Tibia Server and REAL LIFE Tibia for 2 years :S.. RL stands for real life.. not Official Tibia

Shit, don't tell me I need to buy the rights of the name Dreamia... everyones wants to use it. Just so everyone know, I had a server called Dreamia in 7.1 -.-

Anyone can use this name doesnt mean they copyed it from who ever but they could of but it doenst even matter who gives a crap

Back