• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

💰 DreamOfGold 💰 Event | TFS 1.3 Revscript ~ EventCallback

Sarah Wesker

ƐƖєgαηт Sуηтαx ❤
Staff member
TFS Developer
Support Team
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
MillhioreBT
Twitch
millhiorebt
Hello again, here I bring you the 💰 Dream Of Gold 💰 event, it is about walking on the gold to accumulate points, you can also find chests full of gold, you must click on these chests to win a very considerable amount of extra gold, according to the configuration.

Players who gain extra movement speed within the event will earn half the gold while this effect lasts, since the event will normalize the speed of all players in 1 second intervals.

Important note: you must have TFS 1.3 with the following commits:
EventCallback
Container.getItems

Steps to follow to install the event:
1) create a lua file in the data/scripts/ directory and name it dreamgold.lua
2) copy and paste the following code in the file created above:

I had to upload the code to an external page, since it exceeded the maximum character limit in this thread:
Options:
dreamgold.lua in pastebin.com - Updated!

Once you save the file, you must do /reload scripts with your god and everything will be ready
In the first lines of the code, you can find the configuration of the event
You can execute the event with the command: !dream open, however remember that you can change the command in the configuration, for example: !talkaction open
1609153388021.png

I hope you like it, the idea is not mine, I saw this event for the first time on the mbwar server, and I liked it 🙈

Last edited:
Nice! I haven't tested this yet but how does it handle people throwing money on the ground and then walking over it?
And is it possible to take the money from the ground?

Nice! I haven't tested this yet but how does it handle people throwing money on the ground and then walking over it?
And is it possible to take the money from the ground?
Nothing you mention can be done, no one can do that kind of cheating, everything is under control

Found a bug

If you move befor the countdown of 5 sec is done, you are not able to move the whole event

Found a bug

If you move befor the countdown of 5 sec is done, you are not able to move the whole event
I will check it to see if I can reproduce what you say, thanks

the problem you mention cannot be reproduced, try to update the code, I probably made some changes without warning and edited the main post without warning,
any other details you let me know.
GIF 03-01-2021 10-14-14 a. m..gif

Last edited:
Hello again, here I bring you the 💰 Dream Of Gold 💰 event, it is about walking on the gold to accumulate points, you can also find chests full of gold, you must click on these chests to win a very considerable amount of extra gold, according to the configuration.

Players who gain extra movement speed within the event will earn half the gold while this effect lasts, since the event will normalize the speed of all players in 1 second intervals.

EventCallback
Container.getItems

I had to upload the code to an external page, since it exceeded the maximum character limit in this thread:
Options:
dreamgold.lua in pastebin.com
dreamgold.lua in ghostbin.com

Once you save the file, you must do /reload scripts with your god and everything will be ready
You can execute the event with the command: !dream open, however remember that you can change the command in the configuration, for example: !talkaction open
View attachment 53059

I hope you like it, the idea is not mine, I saw this event for the first time on the mbwar server, and I liked it 🙈
Very god work! ;)
Nice ideas :)

EventCallback
Container.getItems

Options:
dreamgold.lua in pastebin.com
dreamgold.lua in ghostbin.com

View attachment 53059

otclient_dx_5FHYS8uQiu.png

Back