• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

💰 DreamOfGold 💰 Event | TFS 1.3 Revscript ~ EventCallback

is possible to add "EventCallBack" to OTBR?
Yes, you only have to merge the commits that this system implements
You may need to manually merge it

Here you can find everything related to EventCallback

is possible to add "EventCallBack" to OTBR?
of course it is possible, you just need to ask them to add it, or add it yourself by following all the commits related to it:

Hi. I'm having a problem with the start countdown.

dream start.png

Lua:
start = {
        time = "15:00:00", -- time to start event each day
        waiting = '5m', -- wait player to enter event, examples: 10s -> 10 seconds | 2m -> 2 minutes
        ending = '10m' -- 10 minutes finish event
    },

Hello again, here I bring you the 💰 Dream Of Gold 💰 event, it is about walking on the gold to accumulate points, you can also find chests full of gold, you must click on these chests to win a very considerable amount of extra gold, according to the configuration.

Players who gain extra movement speed within the event will earn half the gold while this effect lasts, since the event will normalize the speed of all players in 1 second intervals.

Important note: you must have TFS 1.3 with the following commits:
EventCallback
Container.getItems

Steps to follow to install the event:
1) create a lua file in the data/scripts/ directory and name it dreamgold.lua
2) copy and paste the following code in the file created above:

I had to upload the code to an external page, since it exceeded the maximum character limit in this thread:
Options:
dreamgold.lua in pastebin.com - Updated!

Once you save the file, you must do /reload scripts with your god and everything will be ready
In the first lines of the code, you can find the configuration of the event
You can execute the event with the command: !dream open, however remember that you can change the command in the configuration, for example: !talkaction open
View attachment 53059

I hope you like it, the idea is not mine, I saw this event for the first time on the mbwar server, and I liked it 🙈
hello, good, sorry if my question bothers some people, as happened previously in another post of yours, but I want to know if I have to map the area with the gold coins? or do these appear alone in the event box? because in my tfs 1.4 772 it does not let me put countable items in 100 in the editor map it causes me an error
Post automatically merged:

hello, good, sorry if my question bothers some people, as happened previously in another post of yours, but I want to know if I have to map the area with the gold coins? or do these appear alone in the event box? because in my tfs 1.4 772 it does not let me put countable items in 100 in the editor map it causes me an error
Hello, it works but the messages about how much gold has been earned above the character do not appear and at the end of the event the server crashes

Last edited:
Hello again, here I bring you the 💰 Dream Of Gold 💰 event, it is about walking on the gold to accumulate points, you can also find chests full of gold, you must click on these chests to win a very considerable amount of extra gold, according to the configuration.

Players who gain extra movement speed within the event will earn half the gold while this effect lasts, since the event will normalize the speed of all players in 1 second intervals.

Important note: you must have TFS 1.3 with the following commits:
EventCallback
Container.getItems

Steps to follow to install the event:
1) create a lua file in the data/scripts/ directory and name it dreamgold.lua
2) copy and paste the following code in the file created above:

I had to upload the code to an external page, since it exceeded the maximum character limit in this thread:
Options:
dreamgold.lua in pastebin.com - Updated!

Once you save the file, you must do /reload scripts with your god and everything will be ready
In the first lines of the code, you can find the configuration of the event
You can execute the event with the command: !dream open, however remember that you can change the command in the configuration, for example: !talkaction open
View attachment 53059

I hope you like it, the idea is not mine, I saw this event for the first time on the mbwar server, and I liked it 🙈
1663235823942.png
where can i change the Container? I have the Mail Box that can send the items

Back