• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DUP Quest: Blueberry Farmer

Waz

Banned User
Reaction score
Hey,

A complex quest that isn't developed yet but I felt like showing the map area off a bit. Some areas that look blank aren't finished yet. I tried to nature most of the screen shot.

Story: This blueberry farmer has always enjoyed the taste of food. Meat, ham, fish, fruit. One day he was fishing out in the middle of the ocean while a pack of hungry pirates arrived. They tied him up and destroyed his ship.. shortly after 3 days he drifted upon this land where he hand to hunt for food and repair his ship. Years later his ship still lays in two pieces though he has built a nice building and begun a profession as a blueberry farmer. Can you help him?

I hope you enjoy the screenshot and positive criticism is accepted. Please no flaming, trolling or anything that might piss me off.

Yours truly,
Athen

Well if he managed to build such a house, he certainly has to have a huge field of blueberries, and honestly that looks like something out of my own garden. Make it bigger!

And i think it would be more fitting if you used the wooden barracks wall, he can't have the materials to build a house like that =\

Well, I like it and good job! keep it up, btw nice story tho..

Well if he managed to build such a house, he certainly has to have a huge field of blueberries, and honestly that looks like something out of my own garden. Make it bigger!

And i think it would be more fitting if you used the wooden barracks wall, he can't have the materials to build a house like that =\

He had taken some supplies off of his ship and he also had some in a storage room. There doesn't need to be a bigger field.. :rolleyes:

The part of his ship that is still there is just up the ladder, the pirates cut off the middle and the room that was on the ship.

Back