• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

duplicate unique id

xkevinz

Reaction score
while loading a 65 mb map, with spam of duplciate unique id, could it crash and cause the runtime to close and server? and also how do you remove duplicate unique id on a map?

Possible, but I don't think thats whats causing the crashes on ur server.

And you can remove it by searching for the items on the map with the UID.

well, i am getting the runtime error where it says runtime is closed the application in a unusual way. its happening on my vps too but the serv loads on ym computer. can you guys help me please? =/

Errors will infact lagg and crash your server... You need to open it with Simone and go to View-windows-unique/action list and find the # and change one of them to something else. Warnings will have no effect, but errors will.

This Duplicate UniqueID can't cause server crash as they said before Buy may be something wrong in you Operation system of in your server Dll, try to tell me when the console crashs, i mean what it load when it make the crash

well, that doesn't matter.. wat matter is why isn't te server running?

hehe you are right doesn't matter at all :p

Anyway try to load another map for ur server if it loaded , so th wrong in ur 65mb map

If it crashed as well i means something wrong in ur server may be if u can get fast ScreenShot in the second it crashes would help me to specify ur problem

alright, i tried running 2 rl tibia servers. none suceeded eithier.. so its not my map. and it just says this application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. If you need a ss, then tell me lol

Well look try to use the Gui version is there is one for ur server, u can get Gui one and pur ur map on it if the error still exist , i suspect 90% it's Windows error coz the Runtime error have relation with your windows software this is as fas as i faced before in my old servers

Its not my computer. Its my vps. I tested it on a windows 2003 and windows 2008. Both same error so I doubt its the window

Back