• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dyablo's Lifethread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyabl0

Dyablo
Solutions
Reaction score

sjAyJf6.png

Welcome to the Dyablo lifethread!

Was sharing this Lifethread with a guild mate called Vito, but as he was inactive so now I'm going to keep active this lifethread alone :p.

Character Information:
Name: Dyablo
Sex: male
Profession: Elder Druid
Skills:
Magic level: 127

My Equipment and Skills:
EhQUP.png

My House before:
zhL1P.png

Now:
fUTG8.png

Second floor before:
nvbOB.png

Now:
TK1Ee.png

My Outfits:
Outfit_Citizen_Male_Addon_3.gif

Outfit_Wizard_Male_Addon_3.gif
Outfit_Assassin_Male_Addon_3.gif
Outfit_Demon_Hunter_Male_Addon_3.gif
Outfit_Jester_Male_Addon_3.gif
Outfit_Norseman_Male_Addon_3.gif

My Mounts:
Black_Sheep_%28Mount%29.gif
Kingly_Deer.gif
Ladybug_%28Mount%29.gif
Manta.gif
Stampor_%28Mount%29.gif
Titanica.gif
War_Horse.gif

Character Information:
Name: Vonz
Sex: male
Profession: Elite Knight
Skills:
Magic level: 12
Axe fighting: 127
Shielding: 117

My Equipment and Skills:
tzmKW.png

2Hhp3.png

My Mounts:
Titanica.gif

More pictures coming soon...
Stay tuned! :)

Yours,
Dyablo.

Last edited:
Here I leave two images of inquisition, there are two more, but my internet in these moments do not want to work well, so when already work better i'll upload the other two.

fciMT.jpg

R2zrE.jpg

2 New Images:

pJNGK.jpg

tuhsI.jpg

We started this lifethread together and little by little we rise more images, keep an eye on this thread.

Greetings,
Vitich.

Attachments

Last edited:
Would you like to go on a interview? Check this out then!

I already did, and it was fantastic doing it with this guy!

Interviewer: Hello Dyablo! :D
Dyablo: Hello, sir!

Interviewer: Can you tell us about how long time you playing ShadowCores, how started and how you become to tutor...
Dyablo: Before was playing other servers of version 8.6 and later I decided to play Real Tibia, then when I got hacked and things like this I was about searching an OT server with mounts, etc.
Dyablo: So I found this server (ShadowCores), in that times ShadowCores when there was around 40 players online. When I started this server was around level 6 and I offered to gamemasters for tutor, and later I got promoted at level 7 (after joining).
Dyablo: I was happy of course, a bit later just got bored because I joined this server alone and didn't had enough friends. At level 30 I left and after weeks I came back with a friend which was playing real Tibia, started to do quests, levels etc.
Dyablo: He left so I did it as well when I was level 100~, I said to gamemasters for remove my position because wanted to retire. After one month I came back and later I offered to gamemasters again but there wasn't any posiblity.
Dyablo: And then I was too much active and they promoted me to tutor again :), so now I am here and I've still got my position of tutor.
Dyablo: Started to EXP, doing more quests and made more friends!
Interviewer: Oh, very nice dude, amazing story...

Interviewer: Now, you have a funny story for share with us?
Dyablo: Yeah, and I was one of the players which was hunted by 10 guilds or so in that time but I don't think if I am still :p
Dyablo: Well, the funny thing was when I got hunted by many people and there was only one reason, getting promote to tutor! As you know many people are jealous and they wanted it as well, I did my best for get and as you can see. ...
Dyablo: I'm playing this server since 7 month ago! So in this time I think I gained enough reputation and respect in this player by some nice players :), but I'm still looking more for it.
Interviewer: ohh, I know that feel dude...

Interviewer: And now, you have a lucky story ? :p
Dyablo: I think I am lucky because I got tamed Titanica mount (Crustacea Gigantica) on three characters and at only first time! So just used three taming items and got mounts on three different characters :)
Interviewer: Hahahaha, nice!

Interviewer: Dyablo, what do you most like to do in this server? :p
Dyablo: Hmm... As now I got my own team in this server so I like to go player killing with them and do warmodes etc. I also love my duty which is to help people (In Help Channel, forum etc etc).
Dyablo: Well, last days I wasn't too much active, didn't had enough time to play Tibia because of school, and more stuffs to do in real life.
Interviewer: Ohh, very nice!

Interviewer: And now, do you want to leave any message for all players of ShadowCores?
Dyablo: Just want to say them... 'Be true to yourself and others. Do not try to appear better or greater than what you are.'
Interviewer: hahaha, thanks bro!

rgjYx.jpg

If you would like to go there then just contact with Kojiiro on forum or Dener Warlord - Interviewer in-game!

Yours,
Dyablo!

Very nice project :p Keep it going, i wanna see more more screens, take a screen of whatever you do and post it here :p

This is a screenshot after killing a level 310 with a simple combo of avalanche impressive, no dude!

BVCGa.jpg

Nice thread, maybe some more pictures will make this attractive to more players

*Updated house picture*

222vz.png

zYbY0.png

Thanks, we will try to keep active as much as we can :)
Just be patient and I am collecting many pictures and later post it at the same time, this would be nice too or I just gonna post one by one.

+ Live Streaming!
+ Video recordings of doing quests, hunting, wars, pkings, etc.

Coming soon!

New images coming soon, don't miss it, thank you!

@Dyablo97
Tell me in game when you're online, took something waiting for you over an hour and a half.

Here I give two new images of inquisition, everything has been a disaster, the knight died due to the fact that the druid lagged behind and subsequently the druid was killed by hellfire (forgot Utamo Vita)

qeUqC.jpg

Awesome, Vonz on few seconds to die.

mc98V.jpg

We just went to kill some of our enemies... And starting with bad luck D:
F3re2.png

Cerebrum - 250 EK
zodbx.png

oZEb3.png

Bolochota - 320 EK
oPmQE.png

tHdvD.png

jVVzG.png

He came back again :)
wtOL5.png

E06tJ.png

HUWej.png

qZQA5.png

yk6wa.png

After that RS I had a problem, I didn't saved my Magebot hotkey's so there was ANTI-PUSH hotkey and I pressed (didn't know about it) and BOT started to trash so later my character didn't let me move or drop anything so I had to wait and my guildmates were mwaling them while I was losing my PZ.
At the end, I lost it and got TPed. :cool:

Gonna post more old pictures of War etc etc.
Stay tuned :)

Just I've seen a Water Buffalo there and I took my character with a leech and went for it!

tyPCw.jpg

And.. TAMED!
Gh9L8.png

Nmo7A.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back