• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dynamic Fire (First step to Terraforming)

NeWsOfTzzz

Reaction score
As a first step to create a fully dynamic world I've coded a dynamic fire system.

Hard Facts:
  • 1000~ lines of C++
  • Realistic physical system
  • Considers the flash point
  • Considers the kindle point
  • Considers the temperature
  • Considers the fire size
  • Considers the humidity
  • You can even feed the fire so it gets bigger ;)
  • Even the grass gets burned down to earth (I'll code the grass-earth borders later)

Youtube: CLICK HERE

High Quality: CLICK HERE

Nice work! :)

Is it also possible to put the fire out?

Last edited:
Downloading.

"You have requested http://rapidshare.com/files/70769456/clip0003.divx (45563 KB).

Download ticket reserved. In 0.8 minutes your download will be ready.
Avoid the need for download tickets by using a PREMIUM account. Instant access!"

Aww, damn rapidshare I'll post results soon.

Edit: Looking guud! I will play that server for sho!

Last edited:
@NeWsOFTzzz

Umm if you havent read the licence yet its located right here http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html “Nothing other than this License grants you permission to propagate or modify any covered work. These actions infringe copyright if you do not accept this License. Therefore, by modifying or propagating a covered work, you indicate your acceptance of this License to do so." and incase you dont understand it. it means that by modifying the original source code you are forced to accept the agreement.

Sincerly,
yours Pablol

Additional info taken from ******

That would be insane pablol. That means that we can demand to get the sources to Radonia, and I bet Talaturen don't want to give them out.

Back