• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster [Eagle Eye] NextGen Gaming: Hosting Service

Nerglexo

N E X O
Reaction score
EeozMIx.png

HOSTING SERVICE
Eagle Eye: The Secure OS

I'm here to offer an opportunity for players who might not know anything about hosting from dedicated servers or have any knowledge what so ever about OpenTibia Hosting. I've been hosting, mapping, scripting tons of different servers during my years, as you can see I've been a member on OTLand for decades but started play and host way before that. Right now is a good time for me to help out with hosting since it won't take up much of my time but I still will be able to have my moments with servers again.

Now, to your problem with this, that it is based and hosted directly from my own gaming computers (I've 4 different gaming computer setups at the moment).

The real problem is to trust me with your files, I understand that but I can't do anything about it, but I will try my best to be your support at all time. You'll get a direct-line to my Whats App, Facebook, Phone number or anything that would make you feel more safe with me. You will get Remove Device Control everytime you want and everytime we'll start, update the server you'll be there with me having your own control. I will basically just do what you want me to do, but I'm offering you a full setup, so I will do everything from 0 to 100%. I will port-forwarding, setup your Website ACC, make everything work without problems.
eeds-logo.png

Distribution​
Linux Kodachi 8.14
RAM4-32 GB
CPUIntel-based 4 cores @ 4.15 GHz
Disk-space5-15 GB
BandwidthUnlimited (100/100 Mbit/s)
LocationEurope (Sweden)
PingEU: 23-50ms | NA: 80-130ms
How to launch?You will have a direct response-channel with Nerglexo (24/7).
  • PayPal or Bitcoin is accepted.
  • The price of the service is determined by the amount of RAM you need.
  • The price formula is: ~10 EUR/1 GB RAM/month
  • Minimum RAM is 4 GB, maximum is 32 GB.
  • It is possible to upgrade and downgrade memory anytime by paying just the difference in price.

READ! For your knowledge:

• This is not a Dedicated server, this will be hosted directly from my own gaming computers.
  • DDoS protection isn't good when hosting from your home PC, that is why I'll run the Hosting Service with Linux Kodachi 8.14: The Secure OS which means by a lot of reading and contact with people who uses different kind of Linux Distributions, that Linux Kodachi is the most secure operating system with established VPN connection + Tor Connection established + DNScrypt service running.
  • All connections to the Internet are forced to go through the VPN then Tor network with DNS encryption.
  • Leave no trace on the computer you are using unless you ask it explicitly.
  • Use state-of-the-art cryptographic and privacy tools to encrypt your files.
  • Kodachi is based on the solid Linux Xubuntu/Debian with customized XFCE this makes Kodachi stable, secure, and unique.

Are you interested to get your server hosted or interested in knowing more? I'm here to answer questions to benefit you.
    Fill in the contact form on our website so I can get some information before we discuss further: NextGen Gaming
    I will reach back to you within just a few hours depending on the time but you'll never wait longer than 6 hours.
Best regards,
Nerglexo

Last edited by a moderator:
isnt it easier to buy a dedicated for 60€ or even vps for 10/20€ which works like a charm, everyone can learn how to setup ot on linux its easy and theres tons of tutorials

isnt it easier to buy a dedicated for 60€ or even vps for 10/20€ which works like a charm, everyone can learn how to setup ot on linux its easy and theres tons of tutorials
Sure, but if you check around on a dedicated server, the prices will be around 50-100 EUR and VPN cost around 10-15 EUR but if you looking for real security, go read about Kodachi, can't get much safer than that. The prices can always be discussed and changed from my point of view.

Hetzner which is a really good way of hosting your server, they offer decent priced host machines inc. dedicated if needed with instant changeable ram/disk spaces and you can even switch between VPS and dedicated at any time. All it requires is a shutdown of the VPS/Dedicated and you can go back to the lowest Disk amount you'd chose to stay on. So you can easily get 80 GB SSD storage with 8 GB of ram with some decent parts and 20 TB of fast connection speed.
They even have EU and US server location(s) available, tho US was recently added. Hell even OVH which is expensive in my eyes and not even the same kind of instant accesses is "better".

Speaking of that, you're even getting their own built in DDOS protocol.

I'd love to try this service at some point but rather go onto Hetzner paying about €23-24 a month for 8 GB of ram and 80GB of storage, can even make it easier for me and chose a starting of 20-40 GB and upgrade at anytime.

Take this as a feedback of the current thread instead of an attack, not here to straight up say that yours is shit just that the current look of it is pretty insane of my personal view.
Why choose this expensive and "non-secure?" service while there's soo much better and trusted out there?
Those prices are looking close to Don's service which you can find with the link below (Leaving full in):

Back