• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesigner removed

xu3FmFz.jpg

For god sake, please don't even consider donating this person, he intended to sell his server which was downloaded and run.

Regarding to this huge successfuly mega project, he just made something VERY similar to this (anyone who played his server, can confirm it):

I've made it with paint within few minutes, but his "landing page" website actually looked like this. You created an account, login, create character and download client + donate while you are visiting website. That's what were these 3-5 buttons for.

Come on, just don't waste your money and time on this guy. He should be literally blacklisted on OTLand.

I am a Doctor, I do dentistry for a living and whoever taught you psychology or w/e you read is hilarious f.y.i anyone reading your post will directly receive signals from his/her brain that it is a "fraud", good luck though and thank you for the laugh.

There is not much psychology in this post
By making use of psychological biases that is in everyone's brain, and combining that with great functional design; you can make your visitor click exactly where you want them to click. Again, please be ethical with this - there are kids out there that will send lots of sms from their parents phone.

Hello Sorn!

Interesting job offer! Could you post some examples of your previous work? I'm very interested to see how you could increase the playerbase of a server just by editing the website in a psychological way.
I'm going to be honest, it just sounds too good to be true.
I don't think any psychology in this world, not even an LSD trip, could ever fool me to click on a "donate now" button unless I was actually 100% sure I wanted to donate to someone worth it.

To be even more honest, the way you express yourself also makes it sound like a gimmick similar to some commercials from like TV Shop.
"Is it demonstratable? Does it have that wow factor? Is it easy to use? Is it priced right? Buy it now!"

Also what makes you a
5bea5dc59851ba3dc3d985f0b834c5ad.png
and what makes you a
5eb538d43c4f2452301d5d17220ce5a3.png
?

Nonetheless, I did a study now on landing pages and it's indeed interesting. Personally it's something that's easy to look up on the interwebz rather than hiring another person.
Anyways if I were you, I'd provide a service like this or similar for free, to give something back to the community. That might just be me though.

Good luck!

For god sake, please don't even consider donating this person, he intended to sell his server which was downloaded and run.

Regarding to this huge successfuly mega project, he just made something VERY similar to this (anyone who played his server, can confirm it):

I've made it with paint within few minutes, but his "landing page" website actually looked like this. You created an account, login, create character and download client + donate while you are visiting website. That's what were these 3-5 buttons for.

Come on, just don't waste your money and time on this guy. He should be literally blacklisted on OTLand.
it looks wonderful, where do i pay?

I've also attended seminars worth over a 1000$ each.

i would ask for a refund

you still never answered what makes you a trusted member and a landing page expert
just calling yourself trustworthy and an expert doesn't make it so, it makes this all seem even more fishy

@Sorn Do not start of telling me how smart we are we get so shy , don't worry weither there was +ve or -ve comments I would have placed the same statement maybe to warn those who are naive, and the 1000$ investment bullshit sounds more like mike chang from six pack shortcuts or w/e, and please entertain me more with more crap ... Ohh

http://elibrary.bsu.az/books_400/N_232.pdf < this is 1 of your free books yw xoxo

Last edited:
@Sorn Do not start of telling me how smart we are we get so shy , don't worry weither there was +ve or -ve comments I would have placed the same statement maybe to warn those who are naive, and the 1000$ investment bullshit sounds more like mike chang from six pack shortcuts or w/e, and please entertain me more with more crap ... Ohh

http://elibrary.bsu.az/books_400/N_232.pdf < this is 1 of your free books yw xoxo
offer dentistry

Anyways, this service is available for only one more person this week.

You said it like you sold so many copies (or whatever) and there is only one left LUL

Back