• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Easy problems to you guys to fix, help!

Kaywin

Lord of War WoW/Tibia 2D
Reaction score
Hi

Can anyone tell me how to fix thoes problems?

1. I'm starting in level 1, but I have change level from 1-8 in my databas, but still when I'm creat a new account I'm level 1.

Something is very wierd.

2. How do I set up donation system? I alredy got my points ready, but I need to get some items in the shopoffer.

Download the Shopadmin of Norix to add items easily into your databse. and About the level bug...Did you configured at your sample???

Repp plaxor ;)

Download the Shopadmin of Norix to add items easily into your databse. and About the level bug...Did you configured at your sample???

Repp plaxor ;)

Yea, I fixed the problem with sample. It was long time ago I was working with otservers so my memory is fucked up. ^^

Hm, Shopadmin of Norix you said? Can you give me the link? I've been searching i could not find it :s

Hi

Can anyone tell me how to fix thoes problems?

1. I'm starting in level 1, but I have change level from 1-8 in my databas, but still when I'm creat a new account I'm level 1.

Something is very wierd.

The character must be logged off while your editing in the database

Here is the link for the Shop Admin

http://otland.net/f118/gesior-shop-system-shop-admin-page-v4-29724/

Install them in index and layout.php and then you can work with it.

Rep me++

Wow, really nice link, why did I not find it by myself? haha!

Lets see, I'm not good on this, can take some time but I got one more question.
I alredy got Points ready and they work perfectly. It's just shop offer that missing, when I'm klick at Shop offer at my homepage there is no items Do I have to create a new shop offer? or can I just add items? and how do I add items , can you give me an example? :D

like :

Name : Sword
ID : ****

I think you understand what I mean.

Sorry for my english :D

Just open your shopadmin on homepage. After that press at item, set the point amount, the itemid and the itemid amount. Then set the description and the offer name. That would be all..

Rep me ^.-++

You didn't-.-

How do I rep you? lol, I did not understand what you mean first until i asked a friend what that mean. ;s

Tell me how I'm doing and I will do it! :D

By the way, I'm doing like you told me but it's not working with the images , like if I'm take Hat of the mad's ID and Write something about it, wrong picture is coming up.

How do I make it work as I want?

Back