• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • If you're using Gesior 2012 or MyAAC, please review this thread for information about a serious security vulnerability and a fix.

AAC Editing website (MyAcc)

venius

Reaction score
Hello!
I want to edit account management from this:
1668193305785.png
to this (because it looks nicer):
1668193324922.png
I thought it would be easy; just copy the second one and remove the other. But this doesn't work. I am new to this so could anyone explain to me how it should be done? Any help is appreciated!

OP
OP
V

venius

Reaction score
It's actually pretty simple: just copy account.management.html.twig from tibiacom folder (templates/tibiacom) into your template folder. Then (eventually) clear cache in admin panel.
Thanks! I had it copied, but I didn't know about clearing cache. Do I always have to do that when I paste new files?

Boy67

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Thanks! I had it copied, but I didn't know about clearing cache. Do I always have to do that when I paste new files?
For anything that get's stored in a user's browser(css/js) generally needs to have their cache refreshed, this can be automatically done using some form of version/cache control.

Itutorial

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
It depends on your browser. Sometimes you will sometimes you wont. If you are using google (and I think some others possibly) you can use control + f5 to clear it.

OP
OP
V

venius

Reaction score
Thanks for the answers!
Post automatically merged:

How would I go about editing/removing these images? Sorry for asking so many questions
1668360832336.png

Last edited:

slaw

MyAAC Creator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
slawkens
Twitch
PL_Flamaster
1. Remove facebook here: (index.php)
1668372710261.png

2. Remove background image:
You need to edit background file: images/bg.png

Here's the same file as photoshop project for easier edit:

OP
OP
V

venius

Reaction score

overdriven

Solutions
Reaction score
Do I always have to do that when I paste new files?
Not if you set 'auto_reload' => true in myacc/system/twig.php (line 13), this will force it to recompile twig templates every time (use only locally, revert it back to false on production to make it load faster).