• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

El barto hacked?

Jeppish

Reaction score
Johannes_ säger (15:17):
el barto bytt owner?
Jeppish, säger (15:18):
tror nt
dåra
Johannes_ säger (15:18):
haha
han e hackad
lol ?
,<
vi tog ut reg key
xD
Johannes_ säger (15:19):
tog alla pelefants saker
Johannes_ säger (15:19):
Å^^

Johannes = Cmelli In-game!

Yours,
Glidar Jeppish

Dunno how El Barto managed to loose his char, however, enemies, you stole money/equipment worth at least 8 millions from us, + El Barto's char. You dare going open battle now?

yes i got hacked lost about 10kk loot and cash. but i will not quit because of that.

GM could just logon the 'enemies' and check who has my items and then give to me. And aslo just give back el barto to him so i dont see what the real problem is...

Why would we even log into their characters?
It's not our fault El Barto managed to give out his password or whatever happend outside the game.
Even if you did get hacked, we coulden't just give you his items.

Last edited:
Why would we even log into their characters?
It's not our foult El Barto managed to give out his password or whatever goes on outside the game.
Even if you did get hacked, we coulden't just give you his items.

I'm sorry i didnt know you dont mind about hackers on your servers.

I'm sorry i didnt know you dont mind about hackers on your servers.

I do mind, but its your responsibility to have a safe computer.
There is not much else we can do, besides El Barto doesnt even own the recovery key.
So that means that the recovery key holder is the owner of the character, period.

I do mind, but its your responsibility to have a safe computer.
There is not much else we can do, besides El Barto doesnt even own the recovery key.
So that means that the recovery key holder is the owner of the character, period.

fair enough we will take care of it ingame way :)

btw do you take cams as validate proof of botting? then I'll upload some.

No Im sorry Pelefant, we do not take cams as proof.
We go by the policy that we have to catch them red handed.

Thanks for the information, by the way, you should upgrade the rules page some, aswell as explaining this server has an expstage and not 15x all the way. Alot of people are asking me questions about the experiencerate in-game.

Example from rules page:
1. paralyze creatures for you.

Who uses bot to paralyze creatures? I think you mean canceling paralyze by using haste or healingspells.

2. We do not tolerate that you block off an area to make it impossible to pass, if it is possible to attack the character which is blocking the way it is not considered illegal since you can kill the player.

You can kill any player that is on mainland.

maas, feel free to upload the cam and i'll catch the botter ingame maybe :d

I don't cam botters, I kill them ^_^ You can fake a record by using a custom (own) ot, giving characters same lvl/names as the ones on this ot, and then record and make it look like the guy is botting. What do you mean by catching the botter in-game, you are not a GM are you?

Searching for botters? Hint: Heat

@Maas90

About the rule #2
The rule is mostly focused on blocking off PZ areas, like putting 3 characters at the boat with parcels behind them and they are pz locked, or trapping someone inside the DP, and alot of other various stuff you can imagine :p

sxc1l1.gif

Back